• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

He does dodge roll in limit form though.

Sora has WAY more advanced techniques he learned in COM via Sleights. But he forgets them all.

Ok the sleights part I will give you, but some of his KH2 moves have equal or greater value....so he can manage without them.

This and the fact that Jiminy's Journal said about Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM was "His keyblade skills are far superior to that of Sora's."
These 2 quotes alone are proof enough that TAV are stronger than Sora.
I think its still highly debatable when it comes to a True person's strength compared to their LS counterpart....I wouldn't be surprised if LS is stronger than terra due to the fact that so far in the KH series, the new, "castoff" versions (i.e heartless, nobodies) are usually stronger than the original, I bet sentiments are the same. And Jiminy was just impressed by that big ass cannon lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think its still highly debatable when it comes to a True person's strength compared to their LS counterpart....I wouldn't be surprised if LS is stronger than terra due to the fact that so far in the KH series, the new, "castoff" versions (i.e heartless, nobodies) are usually stronger than the original, I bet sentiments are the same. And Jiminy was just impressed by that big ass cannon lol

Do you realize how stupid that sounded. "Oh yeah, his ARMOR WITH NOTHING IN IT is somehow stronger than Terra!" -_-

tenchi ryu

Do you realize how stupid that sounded. "Oh yeah, his ARMOR WITH NOTHING IN IT is somehow stronger than Terra!" -_-

Actually, when dealing with the KH universe, it sounds very legit and reasonable. If the power of the heart is suppose to be what decides the power, yet a nobody, AN EMPTY shell, or something "WITH NOTHING IN IT" has explicitly been said to be more powerful than that same heart filled person before it....the same definitely could apply to an empty Armor.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Actually, when dealing with the KH universe, it sounds very legit and reasonable. If the power of the heart is suppose to be what decides the power, yet a nobody, AN EMPTY shell, or something "WITH NOTHING IN IT" has explicit been said to be more powerful than that same heart....the same definitely could apply to an empty Armor.

When was it ever said a nobody was more powerful than their somebody?

tenchi ryu

When was it ever said a nobody was more powerful than their somebody?
Not necessarily said, but more with what we've seen. Nobodies have been said to be stronger than heartless....A somebody's power is mainly from that heart. So that same heart with power becomes wrapped in darkness and is now a heartless. Nobody>Heartless.

Xigbar>Braig for example

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Not necessarily said, but more with what we've seen. Nobodies have been said to be stronger than heartless....A somebody's power is mainly from that heart. So that same heart with power becomes wrapped in darkness and is now a heartless. Nobody>Heartless.

Xigbar>Braig for example

Um... again, these are all assumptions without any proof. And in all honesty, Braig is just as powerful as Xigbar is. They both fight exactly the same except that Braig has these moves where he fires rapidly while shooting all around at you in a circle, can do a super charge where he fires away ammo all around everywhere (similar to in KH2 except much bigger)

tenchi ryu

Um... again, these are all assumptions without any proof. And in all honesty, Braig is just as powerful as Xigbar is. They both fight exactly the same except that Braig has these moves where he fires rapidly while shooting all around at you in a circle, can do a super charge where he fires away ammo all around everywhere (similar to in KH2 except much bigger)
I will admit this is somewhat an assumption, but the whole Dusk are stronger than shadows kinda helps my theory....And as the tier of power rises...the difference in power probably stays the same (i.e Twilight Thorn being faster, more agile, and apparently smarter than Darkside)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well considering LS beat Terrnort...I'd say LS is better

How does that make LS better? Terra also beat Xehanort. So no, that doesn't help your point at all :/

I will admit this is somewhat an assumption

Then it doesn't help at all. When you are in a discussion, you present facts. Assumptions usually don't work.

Xenin

Banned
Did you play BBS? He deffinetly did... He does to get his body back....but he finds he can't....

And to skyfoxx. terranort is the combined strength of terra and XH... Making him stronger. In XH Reports XH says he's become weaker then when he was younger... So normal XH was easy. TN...not so....

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Did you play BBS? He deffinetly did... He does to get his body back....but he finds he can't....

...What? I'm sorry but I can't understand a word you're saying with all those misspellings and errors :/
And... what does this have to do with anything? What's with the "he definitely did" and whatnot? What are you saying?

Xenin

Banned
...What? I'm sorry but I can't understand a word you're saying with all those misspellings and errors :/
And... what does this have to do with anything? What's with the "he definitely did" and whatnot? What are you saying?

Way to go...you corrected me from spelling errors...but I wasn't even talking to you so..IDC

tenchi ryu

How does that make LS better? Terra also beat Xehanort. So no, that doesn't help your point at all :/

Then it doesn't help at all. When you are in a discussion, you present facts. Assumptions usually don't work.
But an assumption with a fact that helps prove the assumption can change this, and the dusk vs shadow is a fact that supports my assumption

yomitchymitch

Sora can dual wield without a form. TVA can't.
Sora has forms, TVA have styles.
Sora learned his abilities of the keyblade on his own. TVA were trained, by a master. Who was trained by a master.
Sora has wielded 3, yes 3, keyblades.
Sora & Riku took out three different forms of Xemnas, one having the power of Kingdom Hearts on his side.
Ventus would never have even been part of the story, if not for Sora. But Sora would have gained his powers. Aqua was going to pass it on to him.
Sora has more friends than TVA do. Two Specific trios in fact.
TVA have armor, Sora does not.
Sora: Big Screen. TVA: Small Screen.
Sora, though he cannot fly on his keyblade, fights heartless with a Gummi Ship.
Sora defeated Riku, When Riku had a keyblade, and the power of darkness.
Sora can skate.
Sora went to more worlds.
Sora beat LS. Who is Terra.
Sora beat Roxas. Who is, imo, stronger than Ven.
When someone took a friend's heart, Sora actually got the heart back. Aqua didn't.
Sora has two types of enemies to deal with. TVA had one.
Sora woke up from his slumber, Ven still hasn't.
Sora doesn't need to use the power of darkness, Terra does.

The list goes on and on. Yeah, TVA had a different set of skills, and it was for a reason. But Sora is getting stronger.
Sora, imo, is as strong as TVA, and has shown times where he was stronger than them. And Sora is finishing what they couldn't.
Sora>TVA

R

Rooster Cogburn

Sora learned his abilities of the keyblade on his own. TVA were trained, by a master. Who was trained by a master.
Sora & Riku took out three different forms of Xemnas, one having the power of Kingdom Hearts on his side.
Ventus would never have even been part of the story, if not for Sora. But Sora would have gained his powers. Aqua was going to pass it on to him.
Sora can skate.
When someone took a friend's heart, Sora actually got the heart back. Aqua didn't.

The list goes on and on. Yeah, TVA had a different set of skills, and it was for a reason. But Sora is getting stronger.
Sora, imo, is as strong as TVA, and has shown times where he was stronger than them. And Sora is finishing what they couldn't.
Sora>TVA

Don't mean to sound rude, but most of those are terrible points .

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Sora can skate.

Sora>TVA

Some of those points I don't think count as much as others, like Sora can skate...yay...Ven can roll on a ball, and all 3 of them can roll on a barrel. Also, I would say Ven's deep slumber is different from Sora's slumber, or am I wrong on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back