• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets End This Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Is Your View On Soras Necklace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalion

Since when have you seen topics on Sora's Necklace? I've never seen one since the date I've joined. [5 Days ago at the least.] So, to answer your question... WHAT ARE YOU BITCHING ABOUT?!

-Cough.- Anywhom.... The necklace honestly is a feature within the Drive forms. Did Sora still have his necklace in Kingdom Hearts II, just a quick question.

N

Nitrox

i know that the necklace looks like the puzzle pieces yo've gotto collect in KH II Final mix but i dont think there is more to it

Muse

you look atrocious
Yes, he's kept the necklace all throughout the series.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Let's see, I'm going to compile a list of Everywhere the necklace has appeared, so tell me if I forget anything. Group effort people.

-Sora's Necklace has appeared-
-On his neck in every game
-On his Drive Forms
-When he opened gates to other worlds
-Where else?

Muse

you look atrocious
... I think the only time he didn't keep his necklace was in Atlantica. o.o Other than that, he keeps it when he changes form. I think.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Let's see, I'm going to compile a list of Everywhere the necklace has appeared, so tell me if I forget anything. Group effort people.

-Sora's Necklace has appeared-
-On his neck in every game
-On his Drive Forms
-When he opened gates to other worlds
-In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ puzzle pieces
-At the end of the Kingdom Key
-That's all I can think of. Are there anymore?
-In Roxas drawing of the symbols

Fixed.;P

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay. Do you actually think this thread will stop the talk of stuff like that once and for all? There arre stickies that try to do the same thing and do people read them before they post some wackjob theory/question? No they do not. I doubt this will do anything, sorry.

JULIO VP

I think its important, i mean the Kingdom Key teeth has a reflective look to it and when your Roxas and you first go in to the manstion and have to draw on the table (were there was 3 circles, in them were a hearless and nobody sign and the last was blanck) there is a glimps of the crown

P.S if theres some spelling errors SRY

or mabey a gift from Terra Aqua Or ven

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
If Sora's necklace has plot value then so does the unicorn. I'm talking about the unicorn that appears all over the Mansion in Twilight Town and The Castle in the World that Never Was. How many times appears doesn't make it anymore important.

Muse

you look atrocious
If Sora's necklace has plot value then so does the unicorn. I'm talking about the unicorn that appears all over the Mansion in Twilight Town and The Castle in the World that Never Was. How many times appears doesn't make it anymore important.

^This.

The necklace most likely has no importance, it's just a part of his costume. Like Roxas' finger bands or Goofy's hat (bad example, I know). It may seem a bit curious as to what it's for, but other than being a part of the overall costume, it holds no importance whatsoever.

JULIO VP

Then why did namine pick that sign it also apers (when your roxas) in that church scene (in the dream)

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Then why did namine pick that sign it also apers (when your roxas) in that church scene (in the dream)
Because Nomura-san is like that. Come on, the dude has a thing for zippers, belts, and pouches; accessories in general. All it serves is Sora's signature fashion item.

It's a necklace. Unless the story had something to do with a "mystical item" theme that mentions a necklace, what Sora wears is completely irrelevant to the plot of the series. And no, his new duds in KH2 does not count.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I think you mean Roxas's Awakening. Its just an accessory. There are many symbols used in KH, that just happens to be one that has yet to be used.

JULIO VP

Also aquas Keyblade looks like a crown

Im not saying its right im just saying what i think:$

Jakenkyo

I've thought about this too, though I think it probably has some little backstory to it (like who gave it to him or something) just to use up some time or as a filler, or it'll be used to unlock something like a door who knows maybe theres a keyhole in the shape of a crown :d. Though I doubt it deals with the main plot.

Muse

you look atrocious
That wasn't a church; that was a station. Like, the Station of Sleep. It was his awakening, like Byronic Hero said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back