• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets End This Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Is Your View On Soras Necklace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Rep for a discussion? Ironic that it was stupid to have in the first place. And yes it is over. I shouldn't bother with this anymore other than viewing what else is going on for my own entertainment.

And we need tree facts, why?
Edit: And your lack of rep power didn't do anything to me.

Shadowlight

It's a crown right.
Think about the symbolism.
Roxas has a giant X for a zipper.
All Organization nobodies have that X in their name and stuff, so it's just thinking about the character and applying jewelry to their lifestyle or whatever....

JULIO VP

Wait, Not before I have my say.
I believe it has some importance, But not to the main plot. And I would like to state that I Completely disagree with JULIO about this. If only because Kingdom Hearts has absolutely Nothing to do with church, even if some people treat it like a religion.

Secondly. This item Obviously has significant value TO SORA, It Definitely has an affect on him, I mean..

-He wears it as a necklace
-It appears when he opens gates to other worlds.
-Roxas drew it without knowing why
-Namine had a picture of it
-It appears on him in Almost every form (Not in atlantica)

It must have some great meaning to him, which means that, As he is the protagonist, it will Eventually come up. It Will have some purpose eventually, even if it's just to Sora.

YES THATS WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT ............but i didnt get the first part but i dont give a damn

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
It just shows something about their character. It's not that important.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
This is getting a tad silly..and is starting to degrade into spam..

But if anyone feels the need for this to be reopened go right ahead, be my guest.
Here's looking at you Paolo.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back