• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's find ALL the X's!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waves_Blade

For example....

KH1 Sora
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

KH1 Riku

Terra
view.php

KH2 Kairi

For those who have played DDD, I can only assume they are everywhere!

Waves_Blade

Probably not, they probably just thought of it. But I'd be curious to see how many X's we can find!

JustSnilloc

EDIT: Nvm, I thought we were in another section o_O

anyways, while I'm sure that all "X"s aren't part of the Mark of Heresy, this could be fun

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We are in the spoilers-section, no need for spoiler-tags. <___<

And nope, Young Xehanort nowhere indicated that the Mark of Heresy was ever used elsewhere except this one time on Sora's DDD-clothes which he pointed at.

Venitas

The whole Mark of Heresy thing confuses the hell out of me. the straps on sora's clothes were a tracking device for Xehanort? the fuck? sounds like a way that Nomura can make his zipper/belt fetish relevant...

Zul

Awards
I thought it was more of a relation to Eraqus, who also had a silver X, but yeah, almost all of these are likely irrelevant(Kairi's shoelaces...).

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
the MoH is kinda werid, even by kh's standards....
the most i was able to understand that anyone with either a "x" in their name (the nobodies) or and "X" across their chest/heart to be the one with a herasy (traitor?) mark. so that means, all of the nobodies, T.A.V., riku (kh1) and Sora (kh2 and DDD) and roxas( both his name, and his cross zipper charm). it's a kinda werid plot devise to use, and im curious to see where it leads....

that- and i dont think the shoelaces would count. i think that was just a style that was popular in japan at the time or something......

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
You're forgetting about Hayner. Look at those X's on his shirt, and his necklace! He's definitely got a MoH.

Marvel-less

The Mark of Heresy was overall used to keep track of where they are, like it's purpose for Sora. Using that purpose it makes sense that TAV had the MoH so MX could tell where they were. It also explains how he could plan their activities so smoothly and trap them so easily. Plus let's not forget that Saïx has the big X on his face. So he could technically have one also. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back