• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's go over quotes of Deep Dive to bring theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Either that or they're idiots.

Ok yeah serious note, who knows what they are doing, maybe there's a way for people to travel through worlds, I mean think about it.

Sora Riku and Kairi were about to travel to other worlds through a raft...which was er...yeah.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hehe...I love all your thoughts! But it is kinda weird...if he says that he can't use the keyblade, why does he still have it? But why would Sora go evil? I can't think like you guys...I wish I could tho...

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hm...I dunno. I don't get the Metamorphosis thing...Sora changed into a being? But why would he turn evil? And since the last line said "Your Highness! But why?" --Does that mean that Mickey has also changed or has something to do with this? Is there a nobody who holds a keyblade? Is BHK/Roxas a nobody? Namine must have messed up Sora's memory again, hasn't she, by the organization? Coz then Sora wouldn't have turned evil or something, unless she changed his memories into evil memories...

Maybe I'm asking too much questions, I should just shut up. Sorry...

AinzX

liege can also mean sovereign or lord, which could apply to Mickey or Ansem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back