• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 1

It’s been a year, since Sora left me. It’s been a year since so much happened between us. It’s been a year since I heard his voice.

“Kairi, let’s go back. It’s going to turn dark.” Said Selphie, worried.

“You know, Selphie, his voice…I never heard it for a year. I miss him.” Said Kairi, as if ignoring her concern.

This is what happened every month since Sora left. His voice…it’s left her.

But Selphie didn’t mind. She knew how important Sora was to Kairi.

He promised he would come back. He’d call for her when he will come back.

Simple and Clean tone comes.

Kairi flips her handphone out. “Hello?”

“Hey Kairi, I’m coming back! My mom decided to come back there!” Sora said happily.

“Alright! Yes! I finally meet you again, Sora!” Kairi said happily.

Selphie just listened. She knew what Kairi meant now.

“Ok, I can’t wait tomorrow. Bye bye!” Kairi said and closed her phone.

“I get you, Kairi.” Selphie said as she said bye and skipped off.

“He called me, I told you he’ll call me.” Kairi said giggling.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sora sat in his car while his dad drove.

“Mom, where will we stay? I mean isn’t our house sold or something?” Asked Sora.

“No, Sora, I reserved it. We are going to live the same place as before.” Said Sora’s mom.

“Ok.” Said Sora as he continued to listen to his music on his mini iPod.

He couldn’t wait to meet Kairi again. He hoped she didn’t change her home or something.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“Squaaaaaalllll….just one teeny weeny piece?” Asked Yuffie with a puppy dog face.

“No Yuffie. If I give you a piece of candy, you’ll eat more and more and become hyper.” Said Squall. “And it’s Leon.”

“Leon Shmeon. Your name’s Squall, and that’s that.” Said Yuffie.

Squall just growled in response. It was always like that. She calls him Squall, he says it’s Leon, she says Leon Shmeon, and he just growls in response. Yup, it was that kind of life for them.

See, this was Destiny Islands. It’s a pretty huge island, and Squall, Yuffie, Cloud and Aerith shared a house. Squall acted like an older brother to Aerith and Yuffie, and Cloud acted like an older brother to Yuffie but a younger to Squall.

But in truth, they were all never related. So Cloud and Aerith are like, going out. Yuffie, had feelings for Squall which is nothing like siblings love, more like Cloud and Aerith’s love. Who knows, maybe Squall had the same feelings for her.

“Yuffie, no candies. You know you can get hyper.” Said Aerith.

“But Aerith, just one tiny piece. I can’t get hyper by just one tiny piece!” Said Yuffie.

“But we know that you would want more and you would try to get every piece of candy. And we know you took cash the last time when we wouldn’t give you anymore.” Cloud said, coming.

“Awwww come on! Gimme a break!” Said Yuffie.

“No Yuffie. Go study.” Said Squall, in a demanding tone.

Everyone knew that voice. Even if he was 18, he was a disciplined person starting from when he was young. He was skilled in sword fighting using a special weapon called the Gunblade. And if you didn’t obey him when he uses that tone of voice, he’d kill you. Seriously.

Yuffie hmphed and went to her room. Yuffie was 15, and she was also skilled. She was a ninja. She used a weapon called a shuriken, or a ninja star, perhaps. But she was a stubborn one. She acted like a child, even if she could already be a matured young adult. But, that’s how she was. She was a cheerful, outgoing, sometimes naïve girl. But she’s really fun to be with.

Aerith giggled, and went to her room to study too. Aerith was 16, smart and beautiful. She was skilled in the arts of magic, mostly healing. She’s a very caring person, always rushing to aid others. She thinks about others before herself. Happy person, hardly sad. Nice girl. But if you mess with her, beware.

Cloud followed Aerith to study, amused the whole time. Cloud was also a skilled person, and also skilled in sword fighting. But he uses a weapon called the Buster sword. He’s quite popular among the girls in school, but he has a girlfriend to keep them in mind that he’s taken. He’s a kind person, though outside he may not seem like it. Sometimes he acts very mysteriously, but he has nothing to hide. He was also disciplined at a young age, so it’s obvious that he and Leon get along well.

…..

Squall was annoyed. Sure Yuffie can have sweets, but she just eats too much of them! She won’t be able to control herself!

“Squall…” squeaked a voice.

Squall groaned. “What is it now, Yuffie? It’s Leon.”

“I-I’m sorry Squall. I didn’t mean to get you mad.” Yuffie said, apologetic.

“It’s alright.” Squall said, looking at her.

Yuffie smiled and went back to her room to study.

When Squall saw that smile on her, he felt warm and happy inside. But what the heck? He’s 18, she’s 15! It must be just sibling love, yeah.

Who knows…?

Next Day…

Riku was a new student in Destine High. He wasn’t bad looking. He knew that. But he never bragged about it. It’s so obvious. The moment he stepped into school grounds, almost all the girls turned to ogle him.

“Hello.” Said a person behind him.

Riku turned, to see a girl. She had golden hair, and she looked beautiful. Riku was stuck in his spot. “H-Hey…” He stuttered. Shit, why am I stuttering?

“Nice to meet you. My name’s Namine. What’s yours?” Said Namine as she held out her hand.

Riku shook her hand and said his name. Tried to. “R-R-R-R-R…”

Namine giggled. “I’m not gonna bite you, you know.” She said.

“I know…my name is…R-Riku.” He said, slowly.

“Ok. Glad to meet you Riku.” She said, smiling.

Riku could only nod his head. He was blushing.

“Let’s go meet the others. They’re friendly, don’t worry.” She said giggling, while Riku blushed even more.

“I’m getting ready, mom! Hold on!” Sora yelled from his room to his mom in the kitchen.

Clothes were scattered across the floor. Sora ran to the door. I’m gonna be late!

“Woah!” Sora almost tripped by his pants. “AH! My pants!” He shouted. His legs were tangled in his pants.

“SORA HURRY! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE!” His mom yelled.

“HOLD ON!” Sora yelled back.

His dad went to work already.

His mom was the one to send him to school. Oh her nagging voice. Her annoying lecture.

Sora ran to the car. His mom was already in the car, waiting for him.

“Alright mom, I get it. I’ll wake up earlier this time.” Said Sora, groaning.

His mom flashed a satisfactory smile as she stepped on the gas.

“Aerith, do you know how to do this sum?” Asked Yuffie.

“Of course, Yuffie. All you have to do is…” Explained Aerith.

Squall was looking through his schedule for today and Cloud was arranging his books in his locker.

“Hey guys, what’re you all doing?” Asked Kairi, as she came towards the group.

“Hi Kairi! I’m just asking Aerith my maths…stupid maths…” Said Yuffie, grumbling.

“Yuffie, you have to be good in maths. It’s important.” Said Aerith.

“So what? This sum is pretty hard you know.” Said Yuffie.

“Yuffie…” Said Aerith in a warning tone.

“All right, all right.” Said Yuffie.

Kairi giggled. Just then she saw a familiar boy with brown hair walking inside and area. Could it be? Sora?

“Hey guys, catch you later. I have something…to look for.” Said Kairi.

“Byebye.” Said Yuffie.

Kairi ran towards the hall where Sora went. If it was Sora.

She went deeper in the hall. The place was bustling with students. God knows if she could make it out there alive.

She started jogging.

“Where are you…” She whispered. She was excited.

“Oh my god, come on. Where are you?” She whispered again.

She was walking near lockers and apparently, she didn’t see an open locker and banged into it.

“Owww…” a girl moaned.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry are you okay?” Sora asked the girl in front of him.

Something about her seems really familiar…red hair…her voice…

“Kairi…?” whispered Sora.

Kairi stopped rubbing her head and stood up. “Ow…” She said, shutting her eyes for a moment.

She opened them and revealed her beautiful blue eyes.

He blinked a bit and grinned. “Kairi! Remember me?” Asked Sora.

“….Sora?” Kairi asked, surprised.

“Yeah! It’s me! I’m so happy to meet you again!” Shouted Sora happily. He hugged her.

Kairi laughed. She hugged back.

“Hey guys, meet someone new!” Said Namine to Squall, Yuffie, Cloud and Aerith who were still standing the same place as before.

“Hi...I’m Riku.” Said Riku, holding out his hand.

All of them shook hands with him, each introducing themselves.

“How did you meet him, Namine?” Asked Aerith.

“Oh he just stepped into school and looked lost, and I happened to come there, so I let him come with me.” Said Namine, smiling at Riku.

Riku almost melted at the sight of Namine’s smile. She looked like an angel…

“Hey guys! I found what I was looking for! Meet Sora!” Said Kairi happily.

Riku turned to face Sora. And Sora turned to face Riku. Both blinked at the same time, and before anyone could introduce themselves, they both shouted.

“Riku/Sora!” Shouted both of them in unison.

Both of them started to blab about how they actually were coming there to Destiny Islands and didn’t know that they were actually going to meet at the same school and what not.

Everyone looked at the two with surprised expressions on their faces.

Yuffie looked at them and saw them shout. They looked happy. And it looked fun. She wanted to do that too.

But a hand grabbed her before she could do anything. “No Yuffie.” Said Squall sternly.

“Aww…but Squall…” Said Yuffie.

Squall gave the look. It gave her the shivers. “Ok, ok.” Said Yuffie.

Two people shouting were already bad enough. What’s worse was that they didn’t even know what they were talking about.

“ALL RIGHT ALREADY! SHUT UP!” Yelled Kairi and Namine in unison.

This time everyone looked at Kairi and Namine. The two girls smiled.

“Now, let’s introduce, shall we?” Asked Kairi.

“Yes, of course.” Said Namine.

And so introductions, yada yada yada. And off to class!

“Now, I have…maths. Bummer.” Said Yuffie.

“I have science.” Said Kairi.

“Same here.” Said Namine.

“What are you guys having?” Asked Namine to Sora and Riku.

“I have science too.” Said Sora.

“Same.” Said Riku.

“Oh cool! We’re in one class then!” Said Kairi happily.

“Yes!” Said Namine, happily.

Riku and Sora grinned. They high-fived. They knew each other’s secrets.

Flashback…

Riku dragged Sora from the gang.

“Hey, I think you like Kairi.” Said Riku, grinning.

“N-No! I-I don’t like her!” Said Sora.

“You’re stuttering…you like her!” Said Riku.

“Oh fine! I do! But I know you like Namine!” Said Sora.

“Yeah, so what?” Said Riku, blushing.

“You do? Wow a lucky guess.” Said Sora, grinning.

“You guessed? Darn it.” Said Riku.

End Flashback…

“I have History.” Said Squall, locking his locker.

“Haha. You have a boring subject!” Yuffie said, grinning.

“It’s not really boring, you know.” Said Squall.

Yuffie hmphed. Aerith giggled.

“Well, Cloud and I have physics.” Said Aerith.

Cloud nodded his head. He kissed Aerith’s cheek. She giggled.

“They’re going out?” Whispered Sora to Kairi.

“Yup. They’re such a cute couple.” Said Kairi.

“Well, we better go. We don’t want to be late.” Said Kairi.

Kairi, Sora, Riku and Namine said “later” to the others and headed off to class.

“Well, I’d better be going to. Later.” Said Yuffie.

“I’m going too.” Said Squall and left.

Aerith and Cloud smiled and left too.
(me: So...how's it? I guess it's weird, huh? Please don't hurt me for the unmatching pairings!!)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yeah, I know it has grammar errors...

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Chapter 2

“Kairi…this is so boring.” Whispered Sora.

“Quiet. You wouldn’t want the teach to hear that.” Said Kairi, warning him.

“Ok, but I still think that it’s boring.” Said Sora.

Kairi just giggled.

“Now, Riku, pour the acid in carefully. You wouldn’t want anything to happen.” Said Namine, worried that Riku would spill some acid.

“Everything will be fine.” Said Riku, grinning.

Aerith was paying extra attention to class. She always does. She’s a bright student.

Cloud, on the other hand, was never paying attention in class. But he gets pretty good marks. By the help of Aerith’s tutoring, that is.

“Blah blah blah blah…” was all Cloud ever heard in class. He was too lazy. He only gets good marks to impress Aerith and stare at Aerith when she tutors him.

She was the angel of his life.

Squall listened to his teacher read the history of some…person. Now he felt that Yuffie was actually right. History is boring. But he won’t tell Yuffie that. He has his pride.

“During the World War…” His teacher went on an on.

Boring. This was making him mad. All his teacher does is read the history book, and then tell the whole class to study the whole thing. For nothing. That’s what he thinks, anyway.

Weird thing…Yuffie keeps on appearing in his mind. For what? He doesn’t know. He didn’t feel ‘that way’ for her, did he?

Oh god he better be kidding around. This is not the time to be feeling this way.

What the hell is he saying? She can’t understand a word he’s saying. Neither do these people in class. They don’t bother to ask him again. He’ll just explain some unknown language again.

But now’s a good time to think about Squall. Sure she liked him, but he just liked her like a brother to a sister. It’s sad and it kind of hurt her. But she would never show it. She would never want to show it. She would always want to stay cheerful. Because that’s how she is. If she became sad, then everyone would think that she’s changed. But of course, Squall won’t think that. He’ll never think about that. He’ll just probably say, “It’s that stage of life.” Something like that. Which will anger her so much, and while everyone knows how she feels, he won’t. Is he that blind? Everyone could see so why can’t he?

Oh who cares about that now. The teacher’s going crazy by asking the same question over and over again.

!BREAK!

“Hey Kairi, where are we eating?” Asked Sora.

“We always eat…there.” Said Kairi, pointing to an area under the tree with a nice big table and full of chairs.

“Wow, this is a good place.” Said Riku.

“Sure is.” Said Sora.

“That’s why we picked it out!” Said Namine.

“Right!” Said Riku, nodding his head.

Kairi giggled. “I think he likes her.” She whispered to Sora.

“He sure does.” Said Sora.

“Hey guys!” Yuffie appeared from behind, causing Sora and Riku scream.

“Man, you guys scream like girls.” Said Yuffie, walking towards her seat.

Kairi and Namine giggled while Sora and Riku were calming themselves.

“So what are you eating today, Kairi?” Asked Namine.

“I’m not really hungry. I’ll just have a drink and…” Looking at the ‘Meals of Today’ board, said, “fries.”

“Hey! There’s fries today! Cool! I’ll get a burger and fries!” Said Yuffie.

Squall and Cloud looked at the menu, even if they weren’t really hungry. But they had to eat, or else Aerith would be giving them a lecture about getting hungry later on.

Their eyes twitched. Candy. Yuffie. Candy. Yuffie. Equals Hyper. Not good.

Squall cleared his throat. “I’ll go and see what’s over there. Let’s go, Yuffie. I’m keeping an eye on you.” Said Squall.

“Darn it! Come on, Squall! Just one piece!” Cried Yuffie.

“No.” Said Squall.

They left their places, leaving the rest to decide.

“Ok, Aerith. I’m having Coke and burger.” He said, getting up and holding out a hand to Aerith.

“Ok!” She said, smiling and took his hand to get up.

Namine and Kairi looked at them a bit dreamily. They looked so cute. Sora and Riku looked at each other.

Since Kairi and Namine were sitting and those two standing, Sora whispered to Riku, “Are we suppose to do that if we get’em?”

“Yeah, why not? I’m fine with it.” - Riku

“Really?” - Sora

“Be a man.” - Riku

“Right.” - Sora

“So, uh…are you guys ready?” Asked Sora.

“Oh, right. Yeah.” Said Kairi.

“Sure.” Said Namine.

So all went on their way to the counter to pay for their food. Squall and Yuffie came back first, Yuffie begging Squall for just one piece of candy, but miserably the only answer was a ‘No.’

Aerith and Cloud came soon after, and playing with their food by feeding each other.

Namine and Kairi were laughing and sat, Sora sitting next to Kairi and Riku sitting next to Namine.

“Hey…did ya know that you guys look quite cute as couple?” Said Yuffie.

“You’re right, Yuffie. Sora and Kairi, Riku and Namine.” Said Aerith, giggling.

“What? Stop kidding around!” Said Sora and Riku.

“For once, Yuffie, you said something right.” Said Squall, smirking.

“Hey!” Said Kairi and Namine.

“Sora and I are just childhood friends.” Said Kairi.

Sora did get a little down when he heard Kairi say that, but he had no choice. He didn’t want them to find out.

“Yeah! We are just childhood friends.” Said Sora.

“And Riku and I just met! We’re only friends!” Said Namine.

“Right! What she said is absolutely true!” Said Riku.

“Calm down guys! Geez I was just joking…unless it was actually true by the way you guys were acting…” Yuffie trailed, forming a grin.

“NO!” Shouted all four.

“OK, Ok.” She said.

“So, any news today?” Asked Kairi.

“Better watch out today, Ansem’s running around picking around girls again.” Warned Cloud.

“Oh…not again.” Said Yuffie, groaning.

“Who’s Ansem? And what does he do? Is he a bully?” Asked Sora.

“No, Ansem’s not a bully. But he is a player. A flirt. He goes around looking for girls every time. And we girls seem to be his victim every time. Excluding Aerith. Cloud gave him a hell of a beating last time.” Said Namine.

“You think he’ll be a match for us, Sora?” Asked Riku.

“Who’re you talking about? Cloud or Ansem?” Asked Sora.

“Ansem you nuthead.” Said Riku. “Excuse us for a moment.” Said Riku as he dragged Sora away.

“Besides, don’t you wanna protect Kairi?” Asked Riku when they got to someplace private.

“Sure I wanna!” Said Sora.

“Then we gotta know if he’s a match for us.” Said Riku.

“Right!” Said Sora.

They went back to the group, grinning.

“Sorry about that. Hey Cloud, was Ansem that strong?” Asked Sora.

“I don’t think so. Well the last time I fought him was when he messed around with Aerith. And that was a long time ago. Pretty long time ago. I don’t know about now.” Said Cloud.

“Oh.” Said Sora.

“And here he comes.” Said Squall.

“Oh no! Hide me Squall!” Cried Yuffie.

“It’s Leon.” He said.

“Oh no, where? Where?” Cried Yuffie, running. Then she bumped into someone.

“Oof!” She said, falling. It kind of looked amusing, actually.

“Oh I’m so sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going and-- Ansem?” Yuffie said, getting up.

“Why, hello my dear Yuffie. You look beautiful today.” He said, smirking.

“Shut up, Ansem.” Yuffie said, looking a bit nervous.

“My, my. We’re touchy today.” He said.

He came nearer to her, and she stepped back. He came nearer and nearer until he was about to grab her arm when,

“If I were you, I would know what would happen if you do that.” Squall said, glaring at him and holding his arm.

“You’re quite right. Yuffie is a special lady…” Ansem said, licking his lips.

“That’s not what I meant, asshole.” Said Squall, mad.

Yuffie was behind Squall, hiding. Cloud then held Aerith protectively against him, and Sora and Riku prepared themselves to protect Kairi and Namine.

“Calm, Leon. I won’t do anything bad to her.” Ansem said, smirking. He got his hand out from Squall’s grip.

“Stay away from her, ass.” Squall said.

“I hope so.” Ansem said, still having that smirk.

“Don’t hope at all.” Said Cloud, glaring.

“Yes, yes, whatever. I suppose nothing’s fun today. I’ll come for you tomorrow, my beautiful ladies.” Ansem said, smirking, looking at Kairi and Namine.

“Stay away from them.” Said Sora.

“Oh, two new people. You can’t ever go with them, ladies.” Said Ansem, looking lowly at Sora and Riku.

And this got Riku mad. “Why you--“He started.

“Riku, stop.” Said Namine, not wanting to have any fight starting. She laid her hand on Riku’s arm.

Riku stopped, agreeing to what she was trying to do.

“Yes, you should know better. You’re no match for me.” Said Ansem.

Riku resisted the urge to beat him to a pulp. He just growled, and sat.

“Well, I’ll get you later then, later.” He said, walking coolly.

Yuffie sighed. “Thanks, Squall. You saved me.” She said.

“It’s Leon. And it’s your fault to begin with.” He said, nonchalantly.

“So you just saved me for no reason? You didn’t care if I was going to be kissed by that asshole?” Shouted Yuffie.

“…No.” He said, in his normal, ‘I don’t care’ tone.

“Wow, thanks for your concern, Squall, oh wait, I’m sorry, Leon. I’ve had enough of this! This is the last straw!” Yuffie said, taking out her shuriken.

“You can’t defeat me, Yuffie. You tried, and you never succeeded.” Said Squall.

He took out his gunblade, appearing…magically.

“Woah.” Said Sora. “Are they gonna be fine?” He asked.

“They’re always like this. Don’t worry. I’ll be there to heal them.” Aerith said.

“You can heal them? As in cure?” Asked Sora.

“What do you think she means, Sora? You know that all of them here can fight pretty well.” Said Riku.

“Alright, fine. I suppose Kairi and Namine can do magic, right?” Asked Sora.

“You’re right. What do you fight with?” Asked Kairi.

While all of them were talking, Yuffie and Squall were fighting, well, Yuffie throwing shurikens at Squall, and Squall just blocking them.

“I fight with uh…a…keyblade…” Said Sora, embarrassed. Some people said that his weapon, a ‘keyblade’ was just weird.

“Hey cool! You use key chains to change the keyblade right?” Asked Kairi, grinning.

“Yeah! How’d you know?” Asked Sora.

“I’ve heard of that weapon before. I finally meet someone who actually wields it!” Said Kairi happily.

“What about you, Riku?” Asked Namine, smiling.

“Oh, uh, I use a sword called a Soul Eater…” He said. (Was it called Soul Eater or Soul Blade or what? Please tell me! I forgot!)

“Oh cool! Sounds like a cool blade! Show me sometime, ok?” Asked Namine.

“Sure!” Said Riku, grinning.

“Ok, I’m tired. I need Coke. I need a drink.” Yuffie said, panting.

“See.” He said, going back to his seat.

Yuffie sat next to Squall, and Aerith asked, “Are you guys hurt?”

“Oh we’re fine.” Said Yuffie.

RING! (The bell)

“Oh, that’s the bell. I have arts. Later.” Said Namine, getting up.

“I have…” Kairi said, remembering,

“Um…Kairi, we practically go in the same class, remember?” Said Namine.

“Oh yeah! I have arts too! Later guys!” She and Namine left.

“Well, I gotta go for P.E….hell, I just wasted my energy on stupid Squall!” Yuffie said.

“Here’s a candy then.” Said Squall.

“Yippee!” Yuffie cried, eating the candy in one second. She was more energized than before. “Thanks, Squallie!”

“It’s Leon!” He shouted, watching her leave.

“I’m going for science.” He said, and left.

“Hey Aerith, we’re free, right?” Asked Cloud.

“Yeah. What do we do?” She asked.

“I don’t know.” He said, and he kissed her on her lips.

“Ok, I get it. But what I people catch us here?” She said, worried.

“There’s no one here.” He said.

Sure is. There was no one there. Naughty Cloudy….

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hey Namine, what do you think of Riku and Sora?” Asked Kairi.

“Well, they’re really friendly. And Riku…he’s um…” She stuttered, blushing.

“What is it? You’re blushing! Oh my god, you like him don’t you? I thought so.” Kairi said with a glint in her eyes.

“Ok, I do, what about you? You’ve known Sora for so long! I bet you like him too!” She said.

“Alright fine. Since you told me you like Riku, I guess it’s fair that I should tell you that I like…ahem Sora.” She said, blushing.

“Yeah! You’re blushing!” Said Namine.

The teacher came, and saw their artwork. “Who can these people be?” The teacher asked.

Kairi and Namine giggled. “No one…” They said.

On their art block, Namine’s art was Riku looking towards the sky, and on Kairi’s was Sora looking towards the sea.

“Now, I wan’ ya to go climb up ther’ and get down as fast as you can. I’ll be timing ya one by one.” Said Cid.

“Yeah, yeah, we get it old man.” Yuffie said.

“Yuffie…” Cid warned.

“Alright I getcha.” She said.

Who is Cid? He is like the caretaker of Yuffie, Squall, Aerith and Cloud. But he doesn’t really stay with them, since he runs an accessory shop. So since he doesn’t really stay with them, he decided to get his own house, having Squall as the man of the house in the other. He sends them money every month, expecting them to use it wisely. He is strong, and uses his own made spear for fighting, well, not really too much, anyway.

Yuffie was the first in the line to climb. She had no difficulty at all, and sometimes she wanted to stay up there until Cid comes and gets her.

“Yuffie, no more shenanigans like yesterday.” He said.

“Alright, fine. Sheesh.” She said.

She climbed up, and got down quick. She was fast.

Cid sighed. “Alright, Yuffie’s the fastest. It’s quite obvious though.” He said.

Everyone was jealous of her while she was grinning. “Sorry, guys.” She said, skipping back.

“Yeah, well, let’s see who’s the fastest excluding Yuffie.” Said Cid.

Soon, everyone finished climbing, and everyone was exhausted. The winner was a boy, who tried his best to climb up, faster than anyone, and was thoroughly exhausted.

Science wasn’t so bad. It was kind of his favorite subject. And he liked doing experiments, anyway. But he hated having lab partners. Especially when he gets paired to girls who are obsessed with him. Like now.

“So, Leon, what have you been doing these few days? Studying? Why study when you can go out with me?” Asked the crazed girl, while Leon was busy with his experiment.

“I’ve been studying since it’s better than having fun all day.” He said, measuring the amount of hydrochloric acid he had to put in the test tube. And he was annoyed.

“Oh come on, Leon. How can you study all day?” She asked.

“I can.” He said.

He wants this to finish fast. How many more minutes left? 10 more minutes. Good.

10 minutes enough to clear everything. 10 minutes enough to try to get everything away. Including that stupid girl.

“Let’s…clean this up.” He said.

“Ok.” She said.

As they cleaned up, she purposely touched his hand, causing his eye to twitch. Twitch, twitch.

“Sorry.” He said, and continued cleaning.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the girl looked annoyed. Leave her that way.

10 minutes finished. 10 minutes was good. The teacher left the class, and little by little, students went out after clearing the place and packing their books.

Squall was still packing his books in his bag, and the girl was still pestering him.

“Come on Leon, take a break today and hang out with me.” She said, smiling seductively.

“No thanks.” He felt sick looking at her.

“Why don’t we party today? There is a party going on today, at my friends house.” She said.

“No.” He said.

“Squall!” Yuffie came in the class, bouncing happily.

“It’s Leon.” He said.

Yuffie came and stood by him. “Who’s this? Your girlfriend?” She asked.

The girl was about to speak when Squall cut her off. “No.” He said. He sat up, and Yuffie asked, “Then who is she?”

“She was my lab partner for today.” He said.

“Who the hell are you, little brat?” She said, annoyed.

“I’m…” She looked at Squall, and he looked annoyed by this girl. “I’m his girlfriend actually, so of course I must ask who the hell you are.” She said, and in her mind she wanted to do a little victory dance.

“You? Girlfriend of Leon? Yeah right. He wouldn’t go with a bitch like you.” She said, looking disgusted.

Yuffie was shocked. How dare she spoke like that!

Squall realized that Yuffie was trying to get rid of that crazed girl for him, and he decided that he would play along.

“She IS my girlfriend. Don’t call her a bitch, when you’re one.” He said, and took Yuffie’s arm and walked off.

Crazed girl -- shocked and angry.

Squall -- relieved.

Yuffie -- giddy, happy, feels like squealing.

………..

As Yuffie and Squall walked towards their locker, Yuffie asked, “You meant what you said just now?” She asked.

“No.” He said.

Yuffie -- Now she’s down.

Squall looked at the corner of his eyes that Yuffie looked a bit upset. Could it be…

“Well, I gotta go to my next class, bye!” She said, walking off. WALKING OFF. NOT SKIPPING.

Ok…maybe…uh…something…so nothing.

The day ended after, and everyone went back home. They all decided that tomorrow; since they didn’t have class until afternoon, they would hang out in the café near by.

BUT THE CHAPTER DOESN’T END YET!

ringring

“Hello?” Said Kairi.

“Kairi, I have to talk…it’s about Riku.” Said Namine.

“Sure.” She said, always caring for her friends.

“Well…you know that I like him, right?” Namine said.

“Yeah, a huge crush that could actually turn to love.” Said Kairi, giggling.

Namine giggled. Then she stopped. Kairi waited. Something was wrong. After a moment of silence, Kairi heard Namine taking a deep breath.

“Ok. Well, I think…I think…I don’t think he’ll ever like me.” She said, depressed.

“Why do you say that, Namine? How can he not like you? You’re such a perfect girl! Maybe…maybe even Sora will like you…” Kairi said, sounding sad.

“Sora won’t like me. I bet he’ll like you. But I don’t think Riku will ever like me…” She said.

“Don’t say that! I’m sure he will!” She said.

“You know what, Kairi, what if…the guys we like don’t like us at all?” Namine said, softly, but loud enough for Kairi to hear.

“Maybe…maybe…it could be right…” Kairi said, depressed.

“Yeah…” Said Namine.

“So…I guess we have to think about this. Call ya later.” Said Kairi.

“Yeah, you’re right.” She said.

They hung up.

…………………………………………………………………………………………...
ooc: So, hows this? I bet its getting worse and worse...heheheh...oh well.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Your always supporting me, kbm42....thanks so much!! Heheheeh...

K

Kairi_MAX

I like your story its great! I hope you have a second part or something. its totally funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back