• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's make this game harder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterx1220

For all those people saying that this game is too easy well i have a few challenges.

1. play on proud with only using the kingdom key
2. use no magic what so ever.
3. use no drive what so ever.
4. in the abilities section how you can change how often your partners use attacks etc. put it so they hardly use them.
5. use no limits what so ever
6. don't add any other abilities then what you first start off with.
7. Don't get saved by mickey.
8. your donald and goofy have to use their defelat weapons
9. don't equip no armour
10. Play in first person mode thoughout the whole game.

Will add more later tell me what you think.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you play on proud mode, and pick the mystic (wand) twice, its harder.

Masterx1220

KingBlade said:
I say your nuts...

Only an idiot would do that.

well ppl have ben saying this game is too easy lets just see how easy this game is on my settings

if you want to add anything go ahead just like monkey

I'm going to try it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
monkeybutt said:
If you play on proud mode, and pick the mystic (wand) twice, its harder.

Uh-oh. I just did that.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dont worry Raz, its not EXTREMELY harder, but it adds more depth in challenge, its nothing insane though.

To Kyuubi: What do you mean "how". It just is.

yado

I taste delicious
Umm, it impossible to play in first person, im pretty sure once an enemy appears, you exit out of it. all the other stuff wouldn't make the game harder, i went untill one of the last bosses in the last world only seing donald and goofys defalt items. and the rest is pretty pointless in my opinion

wtholyf

PFFT most of your ideas are not possible for the game

For all those people saying that this game is too easy well i have a few challenges.

1. play on proud with only using the kingdom key. This is one of the only ones that are possible
2. use no magic what so ever. Impossible grim reaper battle and the triggers in aladdin require magic, also POC
3. use no drive what so ever. You drive in the beginning of the game because of the faeries, so technically you have drived
4. in the abilities section how you can change how often your partners use attacks etc. put it so they hardly use them. That wouldn't make the game that harder but it is possible
5. use no limits what so ever That's possible
6. don't add any other abilities then what you first start off with. Possible, but to make it even harder add Negative Combo (it decreases air and ground combo by 1)
7. Don't get saved by mickey. Possible but doesn't make the game easier since its not something you control
8. your donald and goofy have to use their defelat weapons their weapons make little difference
9. don't equip no armour armour makes little difference
10. Play in first person mode thoughout the whole game. Impossible due to talking, taking dmg etc etc.

To make it really hard play with your eyes closed lol. and the controller upside down

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well obviously, there are some things forced, like the fairy thing, but after that you have the choice, thats when you choose not to.

Also, the person means whenver you can, you must have first person on. You really need to understand.

And BTW, weopons make a load of a difference. >.< So does armour.

I

inhiding

Masterx1220 said:
10. Play in first person mode thoughout the whole game.
You do know the camera goes back after entering battles and switching areas, right?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^When it does that, just go back into first person. What is your problem. xD

E

Eclipse

i dunno about you, but it would be hard as <insert random cursing here> fighting sephiroth
in first person the whole time -__-

wtholyf

Lol but that would be so annoying switching all the time. Youd be switching more then fighting. I dunno weapons can make a load of difference but not to me. I never equip anytihn to my allies. And the only thig I equip to my self is ap pluses. The only keyblades I used were kingdom key ten oath keeper just cuz of the rumor that in KH1 if you beat the game with the oathkeeper as your last key, you'll get a secret (it was a lie tho :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back