• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's make up a story for Namine...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummi Pilot

We know what happened. She popped out of nowhere in Castle Oblivion and the Organization took her.

Salux

wow dumb
im sorry but
we know what happened
why do all you people
come on these forums
and think you know all
there is???
i might sound harsh.
but you noobs need to
understand that...
got it memorized???

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
1st of all,this should go on the "Forum Insanity" section or "Forum Games" sect.
Cause that's what this is.

second of all
Don't be mean if you think this is stupid. D:< I'm only trying to make things a little fun and interesting!
So yeah we all know what happened to her,he's just trying to make a game out of it.
So stop being such jerks and get some manners.
>=|
t/y

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
wow dumb
im sorry but
we know what happened
why do all you people
come on these forums
and think you know all
there is???
i might sound harsh.
but you noobs need to
understand that...
got it memorized???

Grasp the concept of grammar. Got it memorized? I'm sure you do. :p

DA is right, this should be in Forum Games/Insanity. Also, these types of games generally don't function unless its understandable, so elaborate when you say 'make up a story for Namine.' I can't really elaborate on my request for you to elaborate without giving away any spoilers, so... nevermind, this probably doesn't make any sense. Yeah, just repost this in Forum Games/Insanity and then you'll be all set.

dark___edge

As Axel_da_Flamer said... this is for fun right? So we can make up stories.... yes and we shouldn't be rude either riight? keep your manners. Namine appeared when Kairi lost her heart. She probably came out from the darkness and the Organization found her.... I don't know where but they captured her and held her prisoner until she manipulated Sora's memories.

Axel_Da_Flamer

in my secret hideout far away in the middle of the
Website
www.ryoko14.deviantart.com
As Axel_da_Flamer said... this is for fun right? So we can make up stories.... yes and we shouldn't be rude either riight? keep your manners. Namine appeared when Kairi lost her heart. She probably came out from the darkness and the Organization found her.... I don't know where but they captured her and held her prisoner until she manipulated Sora's memories.

At least someone understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back