• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's talk about positives of Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I love the fact that you can walk around and duel weld with Roxas.

Caxinuld

Awards
The organization's weapons all looked amazing, even the casual and mystery gears still looked good, not to mention their symbolism of the members.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I actually really think the joke weapons are hilarious

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
The joke weapons were hilarious, and I still can't get over Finest Fantasy 13, which was supposed to be Ultimate Delusion 13.

Arc

I love the fact that you can walk around and duel weld with Roxas.

I'm so sorry, but I had to make this since you wrote weld instead of wield XD
5kBnjdH.png

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm so sorry, but I had to make this since you wrote weld instead of wield XD
5kBnjdH.png
A thing of true beauty.

This is what Roxas is up to in his down time.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Oh my gosh so many things.

• The characters
  • The dialogue is easily the best in the whole series.
  • Many people don't agree but the Disney worlds play a huge thematic role in how Roxas and Xion learn.
  • The detail and customization that goes into each character and their weapons. For a DS game is amazes me how much work went into the combos for each weapon.
  • The panel and mission system and how it forces you to embrace different panels to complete missions 100%.
  • The weapon designs for everyone.
  • Roxas's diary and the secret reports written by the Organization. I really like the idea of unlocking those reports through mission mode.
  • Nobody Moogle
  • The Agrabah scene
  • "We don't accept resignations."
  • The Beast Castle missions.
  • Roxas scarecrow
  • How self contained the story is.
  • The callbacks and foreshadowing "Hmm... I could deal with a week, maybe."
  • Two Become One wielding Roxas.
  • Playable Mickey!

Caxinuld

Awards
The best line from the entire game: "Who else will I have ice cream with?" -Roxas

Looking back on the cutscenes from the DS game, I found interesting pieces of how they tie into the theme with the organization. The broad examples I can remember include Roxas trying to figure out what's love in Beast's Castle, Genie talking about how Aladdin is his best friend and how it relates back to Axel and Xion, Roxas's increasing annoyance with the Cheshire Cat being analogous to how Xemnas & the others are keeping him in the dark and speaking cryptically. The only two worlds I couldn't find anything related to Roxas's story are Never Land and Olympus, I think they were just there to trigger Sora's memories in Roxas.

Xigbar's trumpets are my favorite weapons to use, I love the trumpet solo that plays when he reloads, although I still would've preferred something else like two crossbows. The Org XIII moogle is also a favorite minor character in the games and manga, I love how he sells expired ethers and follows Roxas to Twilight Town when he leaves the organization. I also love Donald flapping his arms through the air when gliding & I laugh every time Goofy literally swims through the air.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
The best line from the entire game: "Who else will I have ice cream with?" -Roxas

Looking back on the cutscenes from the DS game, I found interesting pieces of how they tie into the theme with the organization. The broad examples I can remember include Roxas trying to figure out what's love in Beast's Castle, Genie talking about how Aladdin is his best friend and how it relates back to Axel and Xion, Roxas's increasing annoyance with the Cheshire Cat being analogous to how Xemnas & the others are keeping him in the dark and speaking cryptically. The only two worlds I couldn't find anything related to Roxas's story are Never Land and Olympus, I think they were just there to trigger Sora's memories in Roxas.

Xigbar's trumpets are my favorite weapons to use, I love the trumpet solo that plays when he reloads, although I still would've preferred something else like two crossbows. The Org XIII moogle is also a favorite minor character in the games and manga, I love how he sells expired ethers and follows Roxas to Twilight Town when he leaves the organization. I also love Donald flapping his arms through the air when gliding & I laugh every time Goofy literally swims through the air.

The Moogle Nobody sounds like the real conman.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I don't compliment Days often, but might as well take a crack at it:

1. The idea of multiplayer with each Organization XIII member is admittedly AWESOME. Like, seriously, how could people not be excited for that? (ignoring the obviously bad gameplay).
2. Having an explanation as to why Riku looks like Ansem, where Riku was in between Chain and II, and why he was now working directly with DiZ instead of going on his own path was needed, and certainly added more to the original story.
3. I like Xion's and Riku's interactions with each other. Riku's just so merciless and Xion's so scared, it's honestly great.
4. They actually felt like they all had something close to a tight-knit dependent relationship on each other (looking at you, BbS).
5. Xion and Roxas were characters that grew close without the need of anything romantic being implied at all. You've gotta love that.
6. Her death scene was nice until Roxas fucked it up with the ice cream remark.
7. Mickey and Riku feel like good friends in this game, and I really like their relationship, for what little time Riku saw Mickey.
8. Organization members being humanized and normalized makes them a lot more interesting, and I think, for the most part, they did this well in the movie.

I have more negatives, but I'll get to that one day.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I don't compliment Days often, but might as well take a crack at it:
2. Having an explanation as to why Riku looks like Ansem, where Riku was in between Chain and II, and why he was now working directly with DiZ instead of going on his own path was needed, and certainly added more to the original story.
3. I like Xion's and Riku's interactions with each other. Riku's just so merciless and Xion's so scared, it's honestly great.

100% agreed with you here. For all the negatives Days might have about its story and writing, it definitely provided us with answers t a few questions. I think the game's portrayal of Riku as a whole was really fantastic, and those moments between he and Xion stand out as some of my favorite in the game.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yes, definitely those interactions --- I mean, do you remember the time they ate ice cream? Or that other one where they just sat there? Oh, oh, and that other time they ate ice! Let's not forget when they fought against each other 8D

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, definitely those interactions --- I mean, do you remember the time they ate ice cream? Or that other one where they just sat there? Oh, oh, and that other time they ate ice! Let's not forget when they fought against each other 8D

But she said "Roxas that's a stick!" That's sooooo funny and memorable, it clearly makes up for all the other times where she was bland and repetitive!

Muke

whatever
Awards
But she said "Roxas that's a stick!" That's sooooo funny and memorable, it clearly makes up for all the other times where she was bland and repetitive!
he should've taken that stick and choked on it (however that's possible)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Roxas be like: "Do we open the chests, Axel?"
Axel be like: Why does it always have to be me doing the basic potty training with new guys.... "Yes, that's what we do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back