• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's talk about positives of Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxinuld

Awards
Lexaeus: "Do you know what a limit break is?"
Roxas: "No..."
*Lexaeus smashes Roxas to the ground.*
"There, now you're on your last legs."

The only good part of the stretched out tutorial.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Yes, definitely those interactions --- I mean, do you remember the time they ate ice cream? Or that other one where they just sat there? Oh, oh, and that other time they ate ice! Let's not forget when they fought against each other 8D

X I O N !!!
hmm... who am I gonna eat ice cream with?

the gist is that Roxas is sort of a dick.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
"My name is of no importance...kupo."
Moogle

"Everyone at C.O. got K.O.'d! I'll have to underachieve twice as hard now."
Demyx

"A puppet, one of us? Count the seats. When have we ever been more than thirteen?"
Saix

Roxas: you had me worried.
Axel: well that's a neat trick considering you don't have a heart to feel with.

"When in doubt...give it a good smack?"
Xion

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, definitely those interactions --- I mean, do you remember the time they ate ice cream? Or that other one where they just sat there? Oh, oh, and that other time they ate ice! Let's not forget when they fought against each other 8D

I thought it was nice when Xigbar challenged Roxas at the coliseum and told him he cared about his potential :smile:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
"My name is of no importance...kupo."
Moogle

"Everyone at C.O. got K.O.'d! I'll have to underachieve twice as hard now."
Demyx

"A puppet, one of us? Count the seats. When have we ever been more than thirteen?"
Saix

Roxas: you had me worried.
Axel: well that's a neat trick considering you don't have a heart to feel with.

"When in doubt...give it a good smack?"
Xion

You can never forget those quotes.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
  • Many people don't agree but the Disney worlds play a huge thematic role in how Roxas and Xion learn.

I like your list, but this one in particular is one of my favorite reasons. When you can tell these worlds were plucked because they contributed to enhancing the story. They were RELEVANT! 8D

It almost makes me wish they would have included Prankster's Paradise in Days. Almost. It might have been too literal of a comparison, and the audience is smart enough to pick up on the nuances of Xion's plight being compared to the characters in other worlds without being spoonfed. Still, though, if contemplating a full remake when ultimately deciding to just do cinematics, it would have been cool to insert PP scenes.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Bosses had unique fighting styles and weren't as cookie cutter as other bosses.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I like your list, but this one in particular is one of my favorite reasons. When you can tell these worlds were plucked because they contributed to enhancing the story. They were RELEVANT! 8D

It almost makes me wish they would have included Prankster's Paradise in Days. Almost. It might have been too literal of a comparison, and the audience is smart enough to pick up on the nuances of Xion's plight being compared to the characters in other worlds without being spoonfed. Still, though, if contemplating a full remake when ultimately deciding to just do cinematics, it would have been cool to insert PP scenes.

Well, I did hear they were going to include the Pinnochio world, but it was trashed for that reason, I guess. I would like to see that fox and that cat that managed to trick Pinnochio into going there to make an appearance. Days would have probably been the first time that they would have appeared.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well, I did hear they were going to include the Pinnochio world, but it was trashed for that reason, I guess. I would like to see that fox and that cat that managed to trick Pinnochio into going there to make an appearance. Days would have probably been the first time that they would have appeared.

KH358-DS-Sprites1.png

I'm glad they held off, it would have been weird seeing Pinocchio as a human in Days.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Boy, it's been a while since I've said good things about 358/2 Days... probably since the game was released, haha.

Well, conceptually I think the gameplay is great. The execution is alright and could've used some improvement, but still isn't bad. I like the idea of an episodic narrative in a Kingdom Hearts game where you can replay each episode (although I think Re:Coded handled it much better), and even play as separate characters while doing so. It reminds me a lot of the LEGO games where you can Free Play previous levels you've completed as any character you want. It was also the first Kingdom Hearts game to incorporate multiplayer and I thought they did it fairly well.

It also had a lot of neat little easter eggs as well like the 'joke' weapons. Those were pretty hilarious.

And lastly, the soundtrack is great. I may not like the character Xion, but Vector to the Heavens is among my top 5 favorite Kingdom Hearts songs.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

The reason I mentioned it was because we know it had been scrapped. I wasn't just wishing for random Disney worlds in the game. :) But yes it would have been interesting to see other characters like Honest John and Gideon brought to light. Positive spin, is that we still got the afore-posted sprites out of it!

KH358-DS-Sprites1.png

I'm glad they held off, it would have been weird seeing Pinocchio as a human in Days.

While I'm not broken up about it, it would have been cool to see. We don't get enough expansion on the Disney characters pre / post the official movie storyline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back