• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Let's talk about sex, baby; let's talk about you and me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: [ MATURE ] The Sex Thread [ MATURE ]

Sorry to just derail the current topic, but I'm curious to know (just got out of a conversation about this):

Oral sex- your views?

The thing is, I don't know why but I find it disgusting. Licking a vagina? I can understand that it's going to give her pleasure, but the thought of sticking your tongue into the wet sleeve of a wizard's robe makes me gag. Even the idea of her giving me a blow job is very unappealing, because then I just think of it from her point of view. Getting a cock down your throat? Fuck that.

Maybe I'm just a pussy, but there's something about oral sex that I seem to be missing. Namely, the fun part.

Awards

I have no problems with going down on a girl. I mean, it's actually much cleaner than say... Kissing her on the mouth.

Not to mention that the feeling you get when you know she's liking it is rather nice~.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

Sorry to just derail the current topic, but I'm curious to know (just got out of a conversation about this):

Oral sex- your views?

The thing is, I don't know why but I find it disgusting. Licking a vagina? I can understand that it's going to give her pleasure, but the thought of sticking your tongue into the wet sleeve of a wizard's robe makes me gag. Even the idea of her giving me a blow job is very unappealing, because then I just think of it from her point of view. Getting a cock down your throat? Fuck that.

Maybe I'm just a pussy, but there's something about oral sex that I seem to be missing. Namely, the fun part.

My girlfriend shares the same views, but I find that kind of annoying. I've always found the idea of a blowjob very appealing, and I would like to at least try eating her out, once. If it were really that bad, there wouldn't be so many people doing it.

Not to mention the fact that most women can't achieve orgasm from vaginal intercourse, unless they are orally stimulated first. Since I always orgasm, I think that it's only fair that she does too.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

See, this is what bothers me. What is the logic behind this, seriously? I would really appreciate it if someone were to explain this fully to me. I've never understood the logic of waiting for marriage. As I've said, a healthy relationship has both parties committed to each other in both mind, body and soul. You can't have a relationship without committing to these at some point.

And that being said, marriage is a permanent thing, yes? Why would you pottentialy screw yourself over by marrying someone who, in the end, prooved to be a terrible fuck and thus a terrible person to have a relationship with.

If youve only been with one person and they are a terrible fuck then you would have nothing to compare it with so you wouldnt know somethings wrong.

Ryu

an obscene gesture

Ð;3891172 said:
That's not what I meant at all. However, sex is an important part of a relationship regardless. Should it be the founding base? Hell no, maybe some flowers and a movie. However, it's very hard to have a loving relationship with someone when there's no sex to satisfy both parties.

But like I said, waiting to get married BEFORE having sex with someone? To me that's like jumping the gun.

So if the sex is good, the wedding is on. If the sex is shit, the wedding is off? Then why even stay in a committed relationship with each other, when something as relatively minuscule and solvable as a bad fuck will ruin it? If the mutual honesty and openheartedness are there to maintain a healthy relationship, then theoretically any problem can be solved, be it sexual or not. Whether the sex is good before or after marriage is irrelevant.

Some people would call a fuck on the first date 'jumping the gun'. Neither argument sounds any more or less reasonable, and not everyone needs to wear pretty prom dresses and get anally violated with an animu figure by their overweight girlfriend at the age of 14. If it works for you, then great. If it doesn't, then stick to something that you do feel comfortable with. For some people that's the feeling of exclusiveness through having solely one sexual partner in their life, and for some people it's the raging boner they get when they feel the cherry flavored lipgloss touch their pouting lips before his girlfriend tells him to bend over.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

So if the sex is good, the wedding is on. If the sex is shit, the wedding is off? Then why even stay in a committed relationship with each other, when something as relatively minuscule and solvable as a bad fuck will ruin it? If the mutual honesty and openheartedness are there to maintain a healthy relationship, then theoretically any problem can be solved, be it sexual or not. Whether the sex is good before or after marriage is irrelevant.

Some people would call a fuck on the first date 'jumping the gun'. Neither argument sounds any more or less reasonable, and not everyone needs to wear pretty prom dresses and get anally violated with an animu figure by their overweight girlfriend at the age of 14. If it works for you, then great. If it doesn't, then stick to something that you do feel comfortable with. For some people that's the feeling of exclusiveness through having solely one sexual partner in their life, and for some people it's the raging boner they get when they feel the cherry flavored lipgloss touch their pouting lips before his girlfriend tells him to bend over.

Thats far too detailed. Good point but far too detailed.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Im still a virgin and I'm bi so I won't probably get one for a while :'(

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Still a virgin, but I'm not in any rush to have sex. I want to find someone worth doing it with first.

When I was fifteen I was in a relationship with a girl who attempted to do sexual things with me, but her lack of maturity proved that she wasn't ready yet. She pretty much tried to undo my pants in a public place for God knows what, and cars were passing right next to us, so yeah. Not my idea of a first sexual experience.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Still a virgin, but I'm not in any rush to have sex. I want to find someone worth doing it with first.

When I was fifteen I was in a relationship with a girl who attempted to do sexual things with me, but her lack of maturity proved that she wasn't ready yet. She pretty much tried to undo my pants in a public place for God knows what, and cars were passing right next to us, so yeah. Not my idea of a first sexual experience.

Im a virgin aswel. Im only 15 though so not a shock. When I was 14 my girlfriend said if I told her I loved her shes have sex with me. That power in the hands of someone who wouldve wanted to would be terrible. Lucky im christian or that might have turned out bad. It wouldve been her first time aswel. If she said that to any other guy I know she wouldve been taken up on that offer.

Q

Banned

still a virgin, but mainly because the fucking chicks around here look like they have aids D:

i would like to post jokes about dat beetch sucking my dick after cleaning my damn house and making me a sammich, but if this is gotta stay serious i will to :(

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

If it were really that bad, there wouldn't be so many people doing it.
I couldn't really care less how many people do it.
A lot of people do anal fisting, and rimjobs (eating out an anus), etc.
That does not mean it sounds even the slightest bit appealing to me, though.

When I was 14 my girlfriend said if I told her I loved her shes have sex with me. That power in the hands of someone who wouldve wanted to would be terrible. Lucky im christian or that might have turned out bad.

Here's some advice if you're a Christian:
Don't get into romantic relationships with unbelievers. Even the Bible says not to.

Awards

Here's some advice if you're a Christian:
Don't get into romantic relationships with unbelievers. Even the Bible says not to.

That's even more ridiculous than refusing to have a relationship with someone of a different race. Where's the sense in that? If someone has different political beliefs than me, I can have a relationship, but not with someone who has different religious beliefs?

As for rimming, I'm not particularly fond of the taste of ass in my mouth. Or the feel of a tongue in my ass. (Actually I have no clue about the latter)

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Yes. I am a virgin and incredibly proud of it.

Also, the "unequally yoked" thing is largely due to the problems that it creates in a relationship. Basically, the more you agree on, the better (especially if you have kids). Now, if you have a completely different religion than your significant other, that's gonna lead to a lot of pointless arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back