• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Let's talk about sex, baby; let's talk about you and me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: [ MATURE ] The Sex Thread [ MATURE ]

Here's some advice if you're a Christian:
Don't get into romantic relationships with unbelievers. Even the Bible says not to.

I've dated far more religious girls than secular girls and never had much of a problem with it. The bottom line is that if you don't agree with a person on a specific topic and you want to maintain an amicable relationship with them you simply don't discuss it.

When I was 14 my girlfriend said if I told her I loved her shes have sex with me.

Seriously? Damn, lucky you. I usually have to tell them that if they really loved me they'd let me fuck them.

Trag

Bronze Member

I'm still a virgin and probably will be one forever. I'm fine with it though, I can't have the one girl I would really love to love, so I don't think I'll be worrying about having sex for a while.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

That's even more ridiculous than refusing to have a relationship with someone of a different race. Where's the sense in that? If someone has different political beliefs than me, I can have a relationship, but not with someone who has different religious beliefs?
You simply don't understand.
There's a huge conflict of morality and interests. You're commanded not to marry an unbeliever, especially when the Christian idea of marriage is very different. It's a three-way-tie between man, woman and God.

As for earlier, I take that back.
If a woman offers me a rimjob, she's probably not my type and therefore I won't wrestle her for anything.

Honestly, if you wash your fucking ass in the shower... I'm told by women it doesn't taste like shit.
Do you want to douche your butthole?

Awards

There's a huge conflict of morality and interests. You're commanded not to marry an unbeliever, especially when the Christian idea of marriage is very different. It's a three-way-tie between man, woman and God.

You spoke about romantic relationships in general, not marriage. Even then, a conflict of morality? I would highly disagree. Interests, maybe, depending on how orthodox the Christian in the relationship is, but morality? I don't think there's anything immoral about agreeing to disagree and deciding to live together in spite of a few ideological differences.

That being said, I can't help but feel like we're straying off topic. Or maybe the relation between various religious beliefs and sex is a valid thing to discuss here, but I'll let Denver be the judge of that.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

yess sex thread.

still a virgin (well, some people wouldn't consider me one [see: hard-core christians], but I haven't had sex).

Do I think it's a good idea to have sex before marriage? Only if you plan on having a kid is it a good idea. But a desirable idea?

Hell yes.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I've dated far more religious girls than secular girls and never had much of a problem with it. The bottom line is that if you don't agree with a person on a specific topic and you want to maintain an amicable relationship with them you simply don't discuss it.

That might work for a while, but if the relationship is actually going somewhere, it'll come up eventually.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Actually, that verse isn't specific to marriage. Though the principle can certainly apply there.

EDIT: Sorry to double post. PS3 web browser makes everything a hassle, lol

Awards

That might work for a while, but if the relationship is actually going somewhere, it'll come up eventually.

Of course it comes up. So what? It really doesn't take a lot more than some common everyday tolerance to prevent religious differences from being a problem. I understand why it seems like it would create a gigantic rift between two partners, but in my experiences it has not. Granted, it's also important that you don't take yourself too seriously. Be able to laugh at yourself, be able to make fun of each other without being venomous, and be able to empathize. I swear you'll be fine.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

@Sam

Well, personally, I would try and keep differences in beliefs to a minimal if possible. Granted, it doesn't matter a whole lot when you're just casually dating; but when it starts to advance, moral differences are a pretty big deal. If someone believes one thing is right, while another believes it to be wrong, there's one potentially big argument that could have been avoided.

Now, obviously no relationship is perfect, and there will always be arguments. I'm not even saying that an "unequally yoked" relationship can't work. It just seems that trying to limit those differences could only benefit a relationship.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Seriously? Damn, lucky you. I usually have to tell them that if they really loved me they'd let me fuck them.

She was incredibly hot too.

Don't get into romantic relationships with unbelievers. Even the Bible says not to.

Shes like protestant or something. I know it says in the bible to only have romantic relationships with fellow Christians because it is ultimatly aimed at a future life with that person and that should be with two Christians but that is a part of it I dont really agree on and I dont know if it exactly said that but the bible I have had summaries of the passages and thats what it said but that could be misinterperatation.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Shes like protestant or something. I know it says in the bible to only have romantic relationships with fellow Christians because it is ultimatly aimed at a future life with that person and that should be with two Christians but that is a part of it I dont really agree on and I dont know if it exactly said that but the bible I have had summaries of the passages and thats what it said but that could be misinterperatation.
It's simply a warning.

Christians want to get married. That is the goal of the relationship....men shave leave their father and mother and cleave unto their wives, etc.
It is certainly possible to fall in love with an unbeliever, but the Bible warns against it. They just don't really work out.

Um, so what's your favorite position or something?

Awards

but the Bible warns against it. They just don't really work out.
The Bible warns against sleeping with the same sex when the very creatures (such as certain species of birds) that God created are naturally inclined to do it.

Right, so, you have proof they don't work out?

There's a huge conflict of morality and interests.

As for earlier, I take that back.
If a woman offers me a rimjob, she's probably not my type and therefore I won't wrestle her for anything.

I c what u did thar.

Shade737

Silver Member

I could never give or take a rimjob.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

The Bible warns against sleeping with the same sex when the very creatures (such as certain species of birds) that God created are naturally inclined to do it.

That's a result of the fallen world. Humanity wasn't the only thing that sin corrupted. We live in an imperfect world as well.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Thanks for saying that I shouldn't exist. :/

On topic, I think that I'd only be able to go crazy if I REALLY loved the person.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Right, so, you have proof they don't work out?
lern2divorcestatistics.

It's actually better for the Christians not to get involved with unbelievers.
You're going to dislike what I say, because Biblically unbelievers are considered a bad influence and "stumbling block" to Christians.
AKA I have a family member who is Christian who married her husband, who since he doesn't want to really go to church, she doesn't go to church. It's an example.
The Bible says you have to marry someone with the same ultimate goal as you; becoming closer to God/Jesus Christ.

This is really off-topic, and there's no need for me to tell you guys anything about the relationship and marriage principles of Christianity when you don't want to hear any of it, or rather, you want to hear it so you can insult everyone who practices it.

We're not going to get into this. Especially when animals will eat their own shit, their own babies, and hump my leg.

And no one answered my question.

Swag

Young King

Am I a virgin?

Nope, lost it after a party when I was 13. She was 16. I saw god.

Do I think you should wait until marriage?

My theory is this: If a female wants a dude to have sex with her, she going to want him to do it right, make her fell good, and all that good stuff. Well, if a dude has no experience then he cant do that.

So, no, I dont think so. Plus, I'm the pussy monster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6-SOFXDuU&feature=related

Awards

@Sam

Well, personally, I would try and keep differences in beliefs to a minimal if possible. Granted, it doesn't matter a whole lot when you're just casually dating; but when it starts to advance, moral differences are a pretty big deal. If someone believes one thing is right, while another believes it to be wrong, there's one potentially big argument that could have been avoided.

Now, obviously no relationship is perfect, and there will always be arguments. I'm not even saying that an "unequally yoked" relationship can't work. It just seems that trying to limit those differences could only benefit a relationship.

I don't think you understand the difference between morals and beliefs. I can relate very closely to a majority of Christian morals -- I don't think many decent people can't, and I doubt I'd ever date somebody who made the argument that murder and thievery are more desirable than charity and forgiveness. The belief systems themselves are far less important and far less dividing among people in relationships.

Now I'm not disagreeing that it's best to have some common ground with your partner as the relationship becomes more serious, but it is amazing how many barriers can be transcended by nothing more than mutual respect. You might believe in invisible sky fairies and I might believe that we're secretly all hairless apes, but I really think you'd be surprised by how very little that would matter if we were in love.

To be honest, I have had more relationships end over differences in musical taste than differences in religion. It's never been an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back