• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 1 genie jafar fight.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
how?! I can't do it. I'm legit stuck. How can you effectively dodge the building and fireballs and arms and lightning simultaneously?! Seriously looking for help with this. Most fights I've been pretty good about learning the patterns. But there's no drives, limits, or summons in this fight. Help please!

WastedPenguin

Awards
how?! I can't do it. I'm legit stuck. How can you effectively dodge the building and fireballs and arms and lightning simultaneously?! Seriously looking for help with this. Most fights I've been pretty good about learning the patterns. But there's no drives, limits, or summons in this fight. Help please!

You can look some videos up on youtube, there are several good guys who are known as speedrunners (search for KH2FM lvl1 speedrun for example and then skip to the Genie Jafar fight). The strats they use for this fight can be pretty though to execute if you do this the first time on lvl1 but once you know the pattern it gets easy. Also there is a way to avoid his DM (the part where he is invulnerable and throws buildings at you).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I've had trouble with this dude as well.
Make sure you have the keyblade Decisive Pumpkin equipped and go for regular ground combos (two hits, one finisher). Destroy his belly, then repeat this about three times at his head, use the "Roll Up" Reaction Command and repeat. He shouldn't even do his Desperation Move if you follow this technique.

halfmango

Awards
I haven't done a lvl 1 run, but I think using reflect would help. And I think playing defensive while moving around will, while making the battle quite long, be a more viable tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back