• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronzer

So... Has anybody attempted to complete the game on critical mode, at level 1? I am going to attempt it, just started Terra's story. If you have, could you give me some tips maybe?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I have and it's actually underwhelmingly easy compared to Kh2Fm's lvl 1 cm.
If I had to suggest to you anything get Second Chance and Once More as soon as you can.
Warp is great for forced battles as is Magnega

Ignite will be the primary source of all your damage as well as deflecting any projectiles they may happen to through at you.

That's pretty much it.

Ronzer

╬ProperArtist╬;5302792 said:
If I had to suggest to you anything get Second Chance and Once More as soon as you can.
Warp is great for forced battles as is Magnega

Ignite will be the primary source of all your damage as well as deflecting any projectiles they may happen to through at you.

That's pretty much it.

How do I get Second Chance, Once More, warp and ignite?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;5302792 said:

Maybe in the beginning yeah, but is the later part hard?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I mean sure you only do 1 HP of damage per attack but as long as you've got Ignite, Zero Graviga, Warp, Magnega for all the forced unversed battles and run past any of the other non-necessarily ones you'll be fine.

Ignite works wonders against bosses and several bosses are easily effected by Status effects such as Zero Graviga

And to Answer your question Ronzer go here:

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...nd-deck-building-melding-abilities-guide.html

αsiя

space coke
I can't get passed the first tree worlds, so it's not easy.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Correction then, for me it was easy.
Also one last tidbit of advice.
Stitch AKA Experiment 626's D-link lvl 2 = Double CP which is what you use to level up your commands and most of your finishers. So keep that in mind if you're trying to 100% or at least get all of everyone's abilities.
It helps a lot.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm far to weak to do this but I discovered while playing with ven on peter pan and stitch that mini is incredibly usefull when the enimies are so strong to normal attacks.

though that unversed on stitch (ven) seem really hard in lv.1 and zach was pretty impossible to avoid with Terra

Jakek9

╬ProperArtist╬;5302886 said:
Correction then, for me it was easy.
Also one last tidbit of advice.
Stitch AKA Experiment 626's D-link lvl 2 = Double CP which is what you use to level up your commands and most of your finishers. So keep that in mind if you're trying to 100% or at least get all of everyone's abilities.
It helps a lot.

There goes mr. Macho....again....

IT can be difficult, it really just depends on what your fighting. Some bosses can be a pain in the ass, BIG TIME. While certain worlds and bosses are super freiken easy.

Birthday Thunder

I've attempted to beat Ventus' story on lvl 1 CM and I only got to the final battle before giving up. It was just too hard for me, but I had alot of fun playing it.

I did the same with Aqua and only got to olympus colosseum. Need to finish that one.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
There goes mr. Macho....again....

IT can be difficult, it really just depends on what your fighting. Some bosses can be a pain in the ass, BIG TIME. While certain worlds and bosses are super freiken easy.

You think everything is easy >_>

I assume you guys don't know how awesome status effects abilities are when it comes to having to face swarms, there are moves that do base damage no matter what level you are. Plus like in KH2FM you don't have to fight everything, you can just run passed everything that isn't a required fight, plus Stitch's D-link as I've said gives you double CP in case you're also wanting to make everyone's moves (best place to train those would be Castle of Dreams). All lvl 1 really does is make battles last longer and it's not like KH2FM where you can't get Second Chance and Once More if you really need them. I personally feel the BBS fm lvl 1 isn't difficult, kh2fm's is more of a challenge even though I still have to resort to no heal runs for fun.
Hell the final fights for Terra literally just come down to blocking back projectile attacks, which makes it feel more like an endurance test than skill :T
But hey again it's just me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;5304516 said:
I assume you guys don't know how awesome status effects abilities are when it comes to having to face swarms, there are moves that do base damage no matter what level you are. Plus like in KH2FM you don't have to fight everything, you can just run passed everything that isn't a required fight, plus Stitch's D-link as I've said gives you double CP in case you're also wanting to make everyone's moves (best place to train those would be Castle of Dreams). All lvl 1 really does is make battles last longer and it's not like KH2FM where you can't get Second Chance and Once More if you really need them. I personally feel the BBS fm lvl 1 isn't difficult, kh2fm's is more of a challenge even though I still have to resort to no heal runs for fun.
Hell the final fights for Terra literally just come down to blocking back projectile attacks, which makes it feel more like an endurance test than skill :T
But hey again it's just me.

Meh, I never played KH2FM so hey, what do I know :/

Jakek9

I have KH2FM. But I can't get the stupid Swap Magic to make it work. Damnit, its so tormenting it's not even funny.

Point is, I always fight the unversed every time so maybe thats why I kept dying. I coulda just ran past it. :p

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ive seen it done in a live stream be prepared for at least 2 weeks of retrying tob e vanitas the first time on level one unles your using cure but its impossible to be mysterious stranger onlevel one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back