• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 5's Shirokishi [White Knight]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Man, that looks so good. It sucks that it's a PS3 exclusive. As of right now, I'm not touching the PS3 (I'm no Nintendo or Microsoft fanboy, and I used to support the PS3, but I've heard it's absolute crap, and most of its exclusives are gone, so what's the point?). I've just recently picked up Rogue Galaxy and I love it, and this looks absolutely amazing. It's a damn shame that it's an exclusive.

Curse you, Level 5! Don't make me waste money on a PS3!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah it's one of the number one games I want on my Ps3. After playing Rogue Galaxy, Level 5 has YEST to disappoint me. They always make great RPGs.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hahaha. I find it kinda funny SuperEclipse is getting a tough time now when I know other 360 fans that are far worse... Oh well...

White Knight is AWESOME! Totally my game, from the makers of Level 5 (DQ8, a game Im finally starting to appreciate) and it looks freaking sexy...

Anyone who doesnt want a PS3 because its Sony or its expensive is gonna miss out a real topgame here... Japan is going crazy about this one, I think...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I can't believe I did not pay much attention to this game! I'm getting it! I'm getting $200.00 for my birthday from mamma and I know what games are going inside my PS3.lol The pain is that I have to wait probably a year for the game to be released.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well being that i've been a level 5 fan since the dark cloud days, this is a must have for me

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Err, no New2Ya.

I don't want a PS3 because it's $599.99 USD for a couple of games at most that will most likely port to 360 eventually anyway.

Oh Lord.

More RPG-Final Fantasy-esque phailure.
You've obviously not been playing any Level 5 RPG's. Calling them Final Fantasy games is far from anything they are. I doubt Level 5 will bring it over to the 360 since they have shown no support for it so far.

SCEI is just a Sony developer. They have yet to do a single game on anything other then the Playstation consoles.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh Dogenzka, this is where your argumentation fails you badly...

For starters, this has no CONNECTION to FF at all. There is no similarity, except for that its an RPG. FF12 battle? Livin under a rock? Graphics-wsie? Are you blind?

Level 5 games are very different. Come on, play one and you'll find out how wrong you are.

I have played 2 of them, and they are classics... The open field gameplay Level 5 games give are bigger than any RPG you know most probably...

This game will never go to the 360. Mark my words.

And PS3 doesnt have a "couple" of games. We're talking about Final Fantasy (x2), Gran Turismo, Devil May Cry 4, Heavenly Sword, Metal Gear Solid 4, White Knight Story, etc.

Your argumentation failed.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I doubt Level 5 will bring it over to the 360 since they have shown no support for it so far.
lol, first time we can agree..

I think there may be broken relations between the people at mistwalker and sony similar to the microsoft level5 situation..

MS won't see lvl5 games and Sony wont see Mistalker games.. So both wins, its not really lost..

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
lol, first time we can agree..

I think there may be broken relations between the people at mistwalker and sony similar to the microsoft level5 situation..

MS won't see lvl5 games and Sony wont see Mistalker games.. So both wins, its not really lost..
Yeah pretty much. So far I'd take LVL5 over Mistwaker, mostly because I have yet to dislike a LVL5 and they all seem to be stuffed with originality and innovation to a degree, but we'll see what Mist puts out as it grows.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah pretty much. So far I'd take LVL5 over Mistwaker, mostly because I have yet to dislike a LVL5 and they all seem to be stuffed with originality and innovation to a degree, but we'll see what Mist puts out as it grows.

Uh huh, I wouldnt rule out Mistwalker so fast. Im not here to judge MW either, cause I wont play a single MW game in my life. Unless Sakaguchi would be smart to put one if only one game on the PS3. Doubt it.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I never ruled them out, just said so far I like LVL5 more. I have no real interest in LO (the only game by MW that I know of at the moment) so they are on the "Watch" list and I'll do just that. I'll see what they put out and if they start to put out some interesting games, I'll bite.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought it was called "White Knight Story". Anyway, I've already seen a trailer of this game and I do agree with the fact that it looks good. I've only played two Level 5 games (DC and DC2) and I loved one and really enjoyed the other, so I'm looking forward to this game. Anyone know the release date?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^IGN says it is confirmed for December 31 in Japan which I don't really believe, although it is probably a speculation the US version might be released in early 2008 maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back