• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

I'm done, roxas points won't change, mainly because of the
points that didn't get counted for the bonus lvl.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Hmm... iz it because my game is different from yours? *pokes FM+* Are you malformed FM+? .....either way, its working on my game. *shrugs*

EDIT:

Son of a B@$¢h! It wont let me level up! I got all the way to Lvl 90 and it wont let me continue! D:< That iz F@#ked up, yo! The counter is there, it just ain't movin! >:C

C

Colours

Hmm... iz it because my game is different from yours? *pokes FM+* Are you malformed FM+? .....either way, its working on my game. *shrugs*

EDIT:

Son of a B@$¢h! It wont let me level up! I got all the way to Lvl 90 and it wont let me continue! D:< That iz F@#ked up, yo! The counter is there, it just ain't movin! >:C

You are so close to leveling roxas up.
I doubt that I will catch up.~

C

Colours

To level up faster, I think you should just train roxas for the better./:

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Stats only increase +1 at a time. Your defense is good because your at the beggining of the game. All enemies in Roxas' story are essentially practice enemies. They exist to teach you how to fight. The way you lvl up depends on which weapon Roxas chooses in "Station of Calling". I chose the sword. You also recieve stats based on which... erm... Struggle Bat... (That sport doesn't look perverted. >>) you choose to fight Seifer with.

I fixed my game. But I dare not play it again for the time being. :<

C

Colours

Stats only increase +1 at a time. Your defense is good because your at the beggining of the game. All enemies in Roxas' story are essentially practice enemies. They exist to teach you how to fight. The way you lvl up depends on which weapon Roxas chooses in "Station of Calling". I chose the sword. You also recieve stats based on which... erm... Struggle Bat... (That sport doesn't look perverted. >>) you choose to fight Seifer with.

I fixed my game. But I dare not play it again for the time being. :<

Well this is good.
~What aree the nobodies stats, like how many points when you defeat them.?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
That's because he doesn't play through the entire game.... which might mean. Can somebody check to see if Sora inherits Roxas' stats, Munnies, etc. I know he inherits it to a certian point but I'm curious just how far that extends.

C

Colours

That's because he doesn't play through the entire game.... which might mean. Can somebody check to see if Sora inherits Roxas' stats, Munnies, etc. I know he inherits it to a certian point but I'm curious just how far that extends.

I checked, he boostes up Roxas stats by two.
Like Roxas have 34 power
Sora 36 power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back