• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
That's odd. I wonder what will happen if I do that... I'm actually worried. I have an Action Replay in this system and even though I haven't used it, I'm worried something I did messed with my game. From what you've been saying Roxas stops lvling in the 7O's but mine stopped at Lvl 90. And with it freezing like it did.... Imma be pissed if my save data/game was damaged in some way.

Anagram

Banned
That's odd. I wonder what will happen if I do that... I'm actually worried. I have an Action Replay in this system and even though I haven't used it, I'm worried something I did messed with my game. From what you've been saying Roxas stops lvling in the 7O's but mine stopped at Lvl 90. And with it freezing like it did.... Imma be pissed if my save data/game was damaged in some way.
i used a gameshark to level roxas up all the way to 99 several times.
and it doesn't affect my file.
but i used a gameshark so i don't know what a action replay will do.

it also levels ur party members to 99 when sora wakes up.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
You should be able to do it but it'll probably take you a month or two to do it. Good luck!!:)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think that sounds very fun at all.

Wevvy

I feel so tempted to do this.

Imagine Roxas using Explosionnnnn <3

EDIT: AWW MAN! I just remembered you can only obtain Explosion from Fire/Blizzard Lord. How poo. =(

Last edited:

Swift

I just don't think you should. Its just wasting your time where you can improve on something else ==

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back