• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
If you do, you officially have no life :D!

To answer this question, yes, its possible. But its going to take a shit load of time and patience.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And so the truth has been totally and utterly spoken.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Anyone even attempting to reach level 15 officially has no life and is sulking his life away on a videogame made almost 4 years earlier than today.
It's just pure insanity to try and get that far.

Ryuki90

What's the point of leveling Roxas up so fast? It takes off the fun and excitement when you play as Sora

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What's the point of leveling Roxas up so fast? It takes off the fun and excitement when you play as Sora

Idiot.

He's not doing it fast, clearly it would take him ages. He's already played through the game once before, so there's no need to experience fun and excitement a second time round. He's doing for the challenge of actually getting Roxas to Level 99, he doesn't care about anything else on that play-through.

Ryuki90

Ok.... but don't call me idiot:31: people have no manners and logical sayings these days!!! Jeez!

S

SeekingExistance

Yea, I know there is already a Thread on this but I felt like doing this too..I'm going to level up Roxas to 99 at Station Calling..I'll probably Post something everyday or Two days..It just depends..It'll take me awhile..Do you think I can do it?

Lol, yeah. I reckon you can do it, if you have enough patience. I certainly could'nt pull it off. XD Good luck!

Happy Chap

Heh heh go for it, good luck! May I ask what drove you to do such a thing? Boredom? Are you trying to prove something? Are you being held hostage by some KH nutter? CALL THE POLICE! OMG! lol.

M

malavaes

i got to lvl 99 with roxas after 2 months of palying and NO SLEEP sora starts at lvl 99 too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back