• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level Design Question (Spoiler-Free Please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
With the search function shut off I'm not sure if there is a thread already like this, but I've got a general question.

Are the level designs of this game closer to KH1 or KH2 in nature?
I loved the levels of the first game, but the second one was waaaaaaaay too linear.

I don't wan't to be spoiled at all, I'm just looking for a super general impression of the levels.
Good? Bad? etc.

Thanks =)

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Its a little better than KH1 from looks i was watching some gameplay of Neverland and the level is huge has alot of colors and things around they really took there time with BBS and though it out well they gave us the fans everything we wanted.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Gigantic? Oh I like this news a lot.
Thanks guys.

The levels were the part I liked the most of the KH1 so this is great for me =)
Can't wait to play =D

Radon

mofo
Oh and the worlds look more interactive like KH1, as in you will find random things you can hit, and things that make you bounce. Neverland looks HUGE.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Oh and the worlds look more interactive like KH1, as in you will find random things you can hit, and things that make you bounce. Neverland looks HUGE.
Well actually most of the worlds look huge (except like Mysterious Tower thats it)

Radon

mofo
Lol yeah. I looks as though they have taken the best out of the worlds from KH1 and KH2.

miiworld2

Awards
That's good to hear... what about difficulty-wise? Hard? Easy? Anyone trying out Proud Mode yet?

Awards
Well this game really is looking pretty difficult, even on Standard Mode looks like it's Proud. The enemies are pretty tough. It's a little harder than KH1, and definitely harder than KH2

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yep, from the looks of it, some of the worlds seem to just go on and on. Both Radiant Garden and Enchanted Dominion seemed to keep going on. I've also seen treasure chests a little ways off the beaten path. I really do like BBS's Radiant Garden btw. It's pretty much everything KH2's version of the town wasn't.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There is more platforming like in KH1 but the worlds are huge, espicialy Radiant Gardens. There is stuff in the areas you can interact with like in RE:CoM. For example you can hit the evil queen's potion bottles and depending on if it's red or green it will either explode or release HP balls.

raul21

The levels were the part I liked the most of the KH1 so this is great for me =)
Can't wait to play =D

raul21

Are the level designs of this game closer to KH1 or KH2 in nature?
I loved the levels of the first game, but the second one was waaaaaaaay too linear.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
This is amazing news! Exploration is what I enjoy most in games, and I had accepted the fact that since this game was portable, due to the sheer number of worlds and storylines, areas would be limited. Hype, if possible, has risen :D

Trimms

I finally had a go at the game today.

The levels are pretty big, but more importantly, there is more going on in them.
And this could be a spoiler but it's not a big deal at all. I mean just click it. But I'm putting it in there just because some people might get angry if I didn't for some reason:

On the world map they have a % track of all the treasures you have found in each world which is really neat.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The areas are much bigger than previous games and the platforming is fun plus the areas are more interacteble. In Radiant Gardens you can use water spouts to get to higher ledges in one area.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Areas are actually bigger?! Damn, this could well be my favourite KH game (especially with the world selection), and it's portable. Incredible <3 Does each character have an exclusive area to explore (like mini Ven in Castle of Dreams)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back