• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level One Run Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
So I wanted to do a level one run on 1.5 but I can't access my main menu to equip zero exp until i'm already at level two (it forces you to fight shadows and they level you up). Yet when I google it I don't see anyone mentioning this and people are saying they beat it at level one.

I even see a video of someone fighting phantom and their menu says that they're at level one *though it is the jp version*

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Phantom Level 1 KHFM PM - YouTube

So am I just doing something wrong or does level one run for this game actually mean level TWO run?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Haven't done this myself, but did you answer the questions during the dream sequence so that you "Leave at night", aka the first 50 levels come slower, or does that come after the shadows?

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Ah that must be the problem. It's right after that but I haven't been leaving at night. That should solve it, thank you!

Gram

Banned
Awards
The only thing I can think of is that your not on proud mode. Critical is only accessible from there.

JaeTM

Can anyone explain how these runs are possible? Especially on later bosses? Don't you get OHKO constantly? Especially in a game like this where getting hit isn't an easy thing to avoid.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I really have no idea and would like to know, too. Apparently you'll have to be insane good in dodging and parrying enemy attacks as you won't be able to block; unlike how it is in some titles such as DDD and BbS, in KHFM, Block is an ability that you get from levelling up.

And to think that you won't be able to make use of Second Chance and Leaf Bracer... just wow.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Can anyone explain how these runs are possible? Especially on later bosses? Don't you get OHKO constantly? Especially in a game like this where getting hit isn't an easy thing to avoid.
There is no answer, their the work of gaming gods. Hell if you look on youtube you'll see vids of level one playthroughs with people battling AND WINNING against the LS.

I really have no idea and would like to know, too. Apparently you'll have to be insane good in dodging and parrying enemy attacks as you won't be able to block; unlike how it is in some titles such as DDD and BbS, in KHFM, Block is an ability that you get from levelling up.
And to think that you won't be able to make use of Second Chance and Leaf Bracer... just wow.
Insane good doesn't even begin to describe it. @_@

TheSpaceMAN022

So am I just doing something wrong or does level one run for this game actually mean level TWO run?
As posted above my guess would be either you have to begin your journey at night( just pick all the bottom answers when asked the questions) or you're not on proud mode. I did both of those the first time around so i'm not sure.

I'm doing a lv1 playthrough now and i'm currently in Agrabah. So far its been a pain but every time you manage to get past a boss battle or mandatory heartless fight theres a great feeling of accomplishment. So far i've found great strategies that i'll be uploading but i'm going to try and fit all battles into a few videos once i'm finished.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Yeah I fixed it, I just had to start my journey at night.

I found a list of level one boss videos that I look at if i'm having trouble with something.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX - LV1 Proud Mode Battles - YouTube

I hear that final heartless wave at End of the world is gonna be pretty hard.

Conveniently, in this game zero exp won't let things one shot kill you if your at full health!

TheSpaceMAN022

I found a list of level one boss videos that I look at if i'm having trouble with something.
Yeah i try to stay away from those as much as i can but when i got to deep jungle and had to fight clayton i had to look up a strategy. Even with the strategy he was still pretty challenging so good luck when you get to that part xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back