• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level System??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

no...not compleatly, itll at least have a few rpg elements because we know sora learns new moves after a world is compleated

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Actually, in one of the latest trailers, we see Sora leveling up while he is fighting together with Auron...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Secret Nobody said:
NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT I HAVE A PICTURE THERE IT STANDS NEXT LV:48...so he has leveling system but i dont seeing the hp is smaler or bigger?

oops i was fat text
That is becuz it will probably be different now. Your HP just goes down slower when hit, once you gain more levels.

rikus_brother

I think they use a sora that is the same level so that they dont give off to much info about the game and to keep people like us guessing.

K3yb74d3 M4st3r

In the upper left corner you can see "Next Level."So there is indeed a leveling system.

=]

33.jpg

ur-vile

Awards
Assuming the quest is really 2.5 times longer than KH1... there must be something changed with the way you level up. You'd be at level 99 before the end of the game, lol

Sgt Moo

of course there is...in one of the screenshots (I think its an underworld one) has soras remaining experience to the next level displayed in the top left hand corner...do your research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back