• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level Up Pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, this is in response to some connected pictures that I noticed from the new released ones. Observe...

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=31.jpg

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=35.jpg

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=33.jpg

Some may think this is Auron busting some moves, but I think this is the actual level up. Did you notice that here...

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=33.jpg

Auron is not in the center of those things, Sora is. And we see the next level thing that says 48 (Which I believe is experience wise, not the actual level). So what I am basically saying is that all these pictures is the explosion that occurs when a character levels up, and the pics are just the sting of events of it. Comments please, I'm not completely sure I am right about this...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Actually..I believe its Auron's and Sora's Tornado attack(not exact name but they spin together..so..w/e)...I doubt thats level up..its a little bit too distracting,..

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think you are right, but it is showing that same situation alot in the same battle. I don't think Sora levels up that fast in kh2. It might be a new ability because in the second picture there are bright columns appearing everywhere.

~NGD OMEGA~

That I believe is Hades's Fire.

Also in regard to what Ultima said, I doubt they work together because Auron leaves the center of the explosions before Sora does, and if they worked together, they would have left at the same time, and the explosions would have stopped. Still, something doesn't seem right to me, it looks like too much of a show for a level up, the last one was fine. But it is too clear to pass up...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I agree with Ultima,

To me, its obvious they must have done some combo move, destroyed some heartless that Hades summoned and then he leveled up.....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Who can tell anymore..with everything that is going on all at once...how can you play with that much distractions?..Jeez..its like taking a step and everything lights up

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Those are some really cool pictures, gives you a little more insight on the gameplay.

I think in that one picture it is an attack move of some sort. I doubt it's level up, because that little thing would come up that actually says 'level up' to make it a little more obvious.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I think it's an ability since abilities in KH2 are controlled with the Triangle button and If you look at the Command Menu, in all those screenshots, the Trinagle button is in the Command Menu. When he is performing an ability, the highlighted ability is red. When he is finishing an ability and is coming out of it, the highlighted ability is yellow. Also, on www.gamespot.com, they have pictures of Sora and Auron back to back (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=91) and putting their weapons together (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=85). And I think that this pic, http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=84, is the ability that happens after the entrance to it, which I think is your first picture. I think this because, the Command Menu has a Triangle button in it (and abilities are controlled by the Trianlge button in KH2), there is a tornado attacking the Heartless (and a lot of Auron's moves are tornado based), and last they look like they are jumping away from each other. Overall, I think that these are just new abilities.

Non-Existant One

Okay in regards to what Sora and Auron are doing, Clearly they are doing a joint attack which is most likley activated by the triangle attack option. It is nothing more than a new ability that will obviously be in KH2. Even though we don't know what the attack is called it still looks pretty cool! Now about the level up situation.
First look at the picture. http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=2155 If you think about it logically you will come to relize that there's a few things that it could be. One it could be refering to the fact that one of the characters leveled up, but since it would usually include the name of the person leveling up this option is some-what ruled out; Two, It could be refering to what the next level is for that character; Considering how its formatted its a big possibility; Or three, It might be refering to how much exp. one of the characters needs in order to get to the next level; Or finally It could possibly refer to one of the three simontainiously for the current character that is bieng controled which is of 'course Sora. I'm sure there are other possibilities, however these are the ones that I was able to come up with.

zappopunk182

i think its your limit break.... cause look at the health... and plus hes not loseing any mp.... and all attack abillites from the last game took mp

Non-Existant One

One, this isn't the last game. Two, No-one really knows if the triangle attacks take up MP or not. But this is also asuming that what there doing is indeed a triangle attack because this hasn't been confirmed either. We can only infer it based off of looking at the command menu. And three, limit breaks are FF not KH or KH2. If anything it would be a special attack or a non-fusion drive attack. (If there is such a thing.)

Last edited:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah, I agree with Ultima Keyblade... That tornado thing seems like a speical tech move with both Auron and Sora...

Off topic... KL, your sig... brings back the days when RKO wasn't a flooder, and when he "was" cool. :(

K

kyst

Great pic, but if you look closly at the picture with Auron and Sora jumping away from each other inside the tornado you can see their weapons spinning.

T

The_Guardian

Well i just think it's a special 'triangle move' that sora can do while auron is near...
And also, doesn't it say 'next level 48' so that probably means someone is going to level up when they get that much more exp, it's kinda handy really, now i don't have to check the menu every time i finish a battle...

Last edited:

DragonRider1234

i have 2 agree with NGD on this 1. when i put my mouse on sora and let it be, i says "sora level 48" (hey NGD it s a first. i agree with u on somethin other than the dark clothes things)

YoshiAngemon

I think that Nomura is taking a piece of Chrono Trigger, and adding in Dual Techs and Triple Techs, where you can team up with members of your party and perform special attacks. Anyone remember that, hmmm? Like Crono and Frog's X-Attack, or Lucca and Marle's Antipode.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Proof for that you are incorrect is that it says Next Level 48, meaning you still need 48 EXP points to level up.

And it shows that message, while YOU ARE LEVELING UP?!!!! I don't think so. No, its just a special attack, nothing more, nothing less...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back