• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.:*=*Leveled Up Graphics*=*:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Ok then lets 3 make a site! (Im so bored I have 2 find somethin 2 do lol)
Lets all add each other on MSN its easier to chat that way instead of spamming the clan page and putting all of Xs work in vien.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol yey Mistshade w00t, i would show you my Geography website on Japan, but my comp is slow today, so i'll show you tommorow and my MSN address is:

irvineheart@hotmail.com

mmkay?

anyway I have to go to bed soon, stupid school tommorow. it is 9:48pm here, meh, I hate going to bed at 10pm, but i guess i listen to music before I go to bed.

ACK! I just remembered i missed Big Brother!!! wah :'(

talk tommorow, or the day after, or the weekend, depends on if my sister is on or not

Mistshade

Later dude, have fun. :)

EDIT: I am also going to leave the clan. I wan't to learn and L.U.G. lets say is really focused on attracting novice graphic artists. Sorry all, and Xalechim you can yell at me later.

Last edited:

~Leo~

Ouch. Sorry dudes, but I can see LUG going down the drain now.

Hope you guys bounce back after these two losses. But to tell the truth, I don't see it happening. Still, best of luck.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
nah today marks a day where I must do the unthinkable and leave the forums to be honost I hate it here! dont say im being a baby dont say i respect u dont say dont go because it means nothing to me this is an online forum where i could careless what anybody says but I never so myself leaving like this. Goodbye LUG goodbye Forums. hope that my friends on the forums will understand and have great success

~Xalechim :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back