• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling System question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
stupid question but in BBS will you be able to exceed your character to level 99 or 100? (whichever's right)

or will it be something different?

ChickenWinner

There's no character levelling (at least, doesn't look like it).
You level up your commands up to level 3, and then you gain the side command, even without the command. There's a lot of command, so... There might be some commands which need to be levelled up to level 5 (just thinking aloud).

G

Godless

There seems to be character leveling, if you see the gameplay on the site, Terra is getting exp and in the top-left corner you can see that it says "next" then shows the amount of Exp you need.

ChickenWinner

Yeah, I saw that.
I was thinking it was the next command level. Maybe you can level up only one command. But if it is the character level,then it should be kept down, because the commands are independant of it.

crazzyBRY

You level up your commands up to level 3, and then you gain the side command, even without the command. There's a lot of command, so... There might be some commands which need to be levelled up to level 5 (just thinking aloud).

u can still lvl your character..

instead of having different keyblades, we get different command decks.. and the only way we get stronger is lvling the decks and urself..

7_Arch_Angels

Well, I think there'll still be leveling, so we can increase our status, not to obtain skill or such.. But if the command board already consist of increasing our attributes, then idk about the leveling system..

Talys Alankil

I also remember one of Ven's gameplay video in Castle of Dreams where he actually levels up, so there is indeed a traditional level up system

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I believe you can level up your stats and such, but to level up your commands and to get new commands, you have to play the boardgame that Tetsuya Nomura put in to BBS. This is a new feature so not a lot of stuff is known about it. We will just have to play the game to get the feel for it.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

I see it like this.

You defeat unversed normally and gain EXP for your character to level up health and stats and everything. You use the command board to gain tons of commands.The more unversed you kill with commands,the more EXP that certain command gains until it levels up.

Character leveling AND command leveling = lots of leveling awesomeness. Unless you hate grinding.

Teddeh

I see it like this.

You defeat unversed normally and gain EXP for your character to level up health and stats and everything. You use the command board to gain tons of commands.The more unversed you kill with commands,the more EXP that certain command gains until it levels up.

Character leveling AND command leveling = lots of leveling awesomeness. Unless you hate grinding.

I believe you can still level up everything without using the command board, I think it was stated that you didn't need to play the board it was just an alternate way to level things and maybe a faster one?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think so :D
i mean why wouldnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back