• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well since there has been alot of threads about how one can raise their level faster in BBS, I've decided that we should have one thread that explains all the different routes you can take.
I'm only one guy though, so I might not get all of them so if you have a different method, then just tell me and I'll edit the post.

1. One of the easiest ways is to activate a Mickey D-link (after you've obtained two d-link emblems) while playing as Aqua or Ven. Mickey's ability gets you double exp and cp for every enemy you defeat. Terra doesn't get this ability though. A good place to use this ability is in Tornado Trench, the last "world".

2. Meld the Exp. Walker ability, which gives you 1 exp point for every step you take, and 5 for every DODGE ROLL you do with Ven. You can meld this ability by melding Aero + Blizzard + Abounding Crystal.
After the ability is melded, just go on your merry way or you can stick a rubber band onto the analog stick and leave it alone for a couple of hours. Super cheap tho...

3. Just GRIND, GRIND, GRIND. The best place to do this is in Tornado Trench, those enemies give the most exp.

4. There are abilities like Exp Chance you can equip that give you exp in critical situations and such, so look out for those too.

5. Submitted by BBSFTW:
[video=youtube;r8Z7LOcuFFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z7LOcuFFM&feature=channel[/video]

6. Submitted by Maku:
When playing as Terra, equip the Exp Chance ability and have below 25% HP, then gove to Skull Island in Neverland and you will find an Unversed that gives alot of exp. The easiest way to kill it would be to stock up on Megaflares, 2 of them should do the job. After you kill it, exit the room and go back, it respawned. Now just Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Nets ya around 1400 exp everytime.
That's all I can remember, but like I said, give me your methods if you've got any

I hope this helps/reduces the amounts of threads on this topic

Last edited:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
With Terra, you can do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIx-Ex9Te7w

at least, that's what I've been doing. you gain about 1400 EXP every time you kill that enemy while at 25% health with EXP chance on.

EDIT: Well, nvm. post above mine is a better place to grind lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright, they were both added though, just incase lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back