• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JG_Vandom

This is related to the Level 5 thread, but in KH2 when sora is like... well, lets use lvl 5. Do you think sora's kh2 lvl 5 will be the same strength as his kh1 lvl 5 was?
(how could he have gotten to be that weak again?) Or maybe it will be equivilant to about a level 104 kh1 sora. If that's the case, then bring on that army. just a thought. what do you think?

Rose of Irony

That's going to be one of those plotholes that Nomura can't really explain. I don't know which way it will work out. Good question.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
its always like that for all games with sequels. u end the first game on a high level but when the other game comes out u have to start all over again. i think Nomura will try to make up for the low levels by providing reaction commands and different abilities that Sora can use llike drive modes and stuff. these more than make up the difference of Sora's kevel making him a better fighter in KH2 than in KH.

JG_Vandom

UnkownSora21 said:
its always like that for all games with sequels. u end the first game on a high level but when the other game comes out u have to start all over again. i think Nomura will try to make up for the low levels by providing reaction commands and different abilities that Sora can use llike drive modes and stuff. these more than make up the difference of Sora's kevel making him a better fighter in KH2 than in KH.

Yea you are right. I still wish we could start on whatever level we finished kh1 at. (or whenever we got to final rest to the last savepoint anyways) But then they would have to make low lvl heartless like shadows strong enough to compete with a lvl 99 sora. And that's just crazy. The only alternative would be a whole new cast of stronger enemies. :(

The shadows in the portal to darkness while fighting ansem were amazingly stronger though. So who knows?

CloudX159

well..... the age will make him stronger....i think
plus in the first KH it was like a kid learning how to use a toy
but in KH2 its like he is mastering the weapon

overdrive

Orienter
Yea you are right. I still wish we could start on whatever level we finished kh1 at. (or whenever we got to final rest to the last savepoint anyways) But then they would have to make low lvl heartless like shadows strong enough to compete with a lvl 99 sora. And that's just crazy. The only alternative would be a whole new cast of stronger enemies.
well then it wouldnt exactly be a lot of fun because in kh1 the heartless got WAY too easy at lvl 100...

KeybladeMaster1

well in any game their strnghts are just compared to the monster the battle, so if he's level 5 and fighting monster with the same strenght as the monsters in the original, then of course he'll seem super strong, but if the new heartless are stronger then he will, in theory, be stronger than in KH but he'll still seem to be just as weak

~~Holla Back~~

P

Prince_of_Light

perhaps you can take KH1 completed memory and transfer it to KH2 starting at the level you left off on with all the old keyblades you had, all the party weapons and all the items you acquired, but then there would be a new upgrade on the Heartless making them tougher taking-several-hits type of thing. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back