• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lexaeus a hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Its just a name. Marluxia's name is Graceful assassin but for all we know he hasnt assassinated anyone. Just like we dont know he is a silent hero.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's just a name. Nothing more.

The closest thing that he comes to being a Hero is that he sometimes seems to be the most morally upright of the group.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He doesn't talk a lot and is incredibly loyal and strong.
Silent Hero.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
∞;4206576 said:
The closest thing that he comes to being a Hero is that he sometimes seems to be the most morally upright of the group.

yeah i agree. .he doesn't act like some psychotic faggot bitch trying to rule the world or overthrow someone. .

or maybe his somebody was once a hero lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
but in CoM he wasnt so "silent" but then again just a title

Aria

braver by the minute
They probably couldn't think of anything else for him. But it's just a title nothing more

Lunar Sage

i think the "hero" part is just to qoute his great physical strength. as for the silent part, who knows.

Awards
The "silent" part is obvious.
As for the "hero" ...

Antihero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, an Antihero is a type of hero. Despite how Organization XIII was portrayed as the antagonist, what they were attempting to do could have been considered righteous from another perspective (trying to make all Nobodies complete).

And the heroism of Lexaeus was much better conveyed in the original CoM- sacrificing himself in an attempt to stop Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back