• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lexaeus a hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Yeah that does. I get his name now fianlly ^.^

UnstoppableSound

We shouldn't really assume anything of those titles. I believe all of them make sense and apply to each of the Organization members' personalities, so it's not "just a name". One example would be Axel, "The Flurry of Dancing Flames", that type of title not only defines him as a fire-based member, but also the whole part about being a flurry describes his fun and energetic personality. Each title means something, and when debating about Lexaeus' title, "The Silent Hero", I believe it defines him as well. Silent perhaps because he was the more closed off and isolated member, when it came down to thinking and pondering to himself, and Hero perhaps because he was very wise and in the Organization had a sort of hero-like personality, very individual, reliable, strong, and just someone whom other Organization members could look up to. Zexion had a close bond with him and perhaps regarded him with high respect, other members could have done the same. That's just my theory though.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i never even knew that was his title. maybe its cause hes quiet, and maybe he was a hero in his past life

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well if he was a hero then he probably wouldn't be in the Org.

Keyword: Was.

A person can change a lot when they've lost their Heart and left to their own actions and similar company for ten years. Not to mention he's one of the six apprentices of Ansem the Wise, so he'd be an honorary member anyway.

KrossWinter

I think it would refer to how he is more in the morally correct than the other members. The silent is self-explanitory. Each of the titles does refer to something about the member, however. Just got to look for it.

EDIT: Never mind. Question has been enswered. Delete this post please.

Last edited:

TrueRoxas527

You never know he might have actually been a hero when he was alive, and became an apprentice to discover how to make goodness of the heart's mysteries and ended up losing his heart in the end, but he was still a hero at some point in time. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back