• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lexeus in CoM manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnoldshmarnold

I'm REALLY sorry if this is in the wrong place, but in the CoM manga, Lexeus is always playing with a metal puzzle. Does this have a hidden meaning or symbolysim? I dunno, but I'm really bad at decyphering hidden meanings. :blink:

Sorry if it's a stupid question or has been said before. I couldn't find anything about it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It just looks like he's messing around with chain links...

Probably has no meaning, or maybe he's chaining them together just to give you the thought of chaining memories.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i dislike lexeus. he had almost no meaning but to fill in an organization spot, and add a boss battle to the game. Same thing with Demyx, but at least he had a little meaning i guess...

Bryantjj

Yeh, though I think that all Org. members, sorry I mean the first six, will get a more significant role in the next game. The first six were servants of Ansem after all so there must be something important about them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back