• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Liek hiii!, I'm liek new!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Liek hi evrybodee. I am new. I've been here for 5 minutes today after returning from being gone for a month because I was bored. So I'm back so hi. Lets all think of me being new...because I might get bored again if I think otherwise...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI forums .:KL:. hope you enjoy your stay and PM me if you have any questions or concerns (I'm such a horrible actor :\)

Lunar Knight

American Person
WTH? I thought you announced you're forever departure from KHI. Oh well. Hello! Enjoy your time here at KHIsider Forums. If you have any questions, just PM me.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Liek, ur new, dat is so kewl. I hav neva seen u b4.

We shud b liek best friends or sumthin!!!!!!111111111

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Welcome to KHI *coughforthethirdtimecough*

Have fun and blah =]

C

cam ron 77

Ur fat, If you have any questions, don't bother pming me. Frankly, I can't find it in me to care any less then i do now, regarding your 'return'...Have a nice day? =D

Well, I tried.

Last edited:

Henskie

I'm Batman
Welcome...back..... again lol well its nice for you to return lol

yado

I taste delicious
Gee, so many new members comeing to the forum. I hope you aren't a n00b like a diffrent .:KL:. that left...... I'm joking. welcome back

Back