• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Life in Twilight town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yihazu

My First official Fiction, this is only the start, It's one at night here and I'm tired. The next chapter should be up tomorrow, maybe.

Life in Twilight town

A fiction by Shane Wanstall

Chapter 1​

“Hey Heather, what are you up to today?” calmly spoke a teenage boy with goldenhair that spiked slightly to the left. His voice full of confidence as he walked up to a girl sitting down on a table.

The trees and bushes blew in the breeze of the Twilight High schoolyard, the hustle and bustle of students seemed faint to the boy as he came to a stop in front of the girl.

“Not anything really, just relaxing, you?” Heather replied, her voice sweet and inviting.

Heather lifter her hand and flicked her long, honey-blonde hair out of her face and looking the boy in the eyes causing a fraction of the boy’s confidence to dissipate with her seductive movements.

“Uh, n-nothing too. Just relaxing as well,” The Teenager began, regaining his assurance while he spoke, “Unless you’d like to relax with me at the Shake shack after school?”

Heather smiled, showing her perfect teeth, complimenting her whole face as she got of the table and walked up to the boy getting close enough that her mouth was near his ear.

“Why don’t we skip the whole Shack and go back to your place Roxas?” She whispered, making her words short and precise.

“What!” Roxas yelled, confusion controlling his mind and body. Thousands of thoughts rushed through Roxas’ mind as he refocused on Heather again.

Suddenly she pulled backwards and moved in to kiss Roxas...

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

“Argh...What, It was only a dream... Aw man.” Roxas moaned as he sat up from his bed, his dream spoiled by his alarm. Reaching over to his bedside table, Roxas hit the snooze button and lay back down on his bed, his mind trying to search for the dream, lost in the sea of his mind.

After waiting for a few minutes, Roxas sat up and got out of bed, his dream truly lost. Grabbing his blue and white, long sleeved school uniform from the end of his unmade, ruffled bed, he was soon dressed and heading down stairs for breakfast.

Roxas was sixteen and proud of it. He had thick, spiked, blonde leaning hair, blue eyes and thought he was a bit handsome. He was in his second last year of high school and he was going to leave a dent in the school history books, one way, or another.

“Morning Roxas” Yawned his sister, stretching her arms as she walked to the table.

“Mmm...” Roxas acknowledged as he began to devourer his Cornflakes. Roxas always ate Cornflakes before walking to school, it was one of his only rituals.

“Morning Lucy, morning Roxy.” Said Roxas and Lucy’s mother lightheartedly, her voice showing a small trace of cheekiness towards the end.

“Mum, I’m 16, not 12, could you not call me Roxy anymore, please.” Roxas whined.

“Oh, my little boy is growing up. Next I know you’ll be going around kissing girls.” Roxas’ mum spoke distantly.

Roxas rolled his eye’s and walked out of the house after grabbing his lunch. He had to walk to his friends Sora and Riku’s house before going to school so he took a left and moved with haste.

He observed the orangey colours of the sky and buildings in Twilight town as he walked. He loved the feel the town presented, its warmth reaching all of its inhabitants.

Roxas reached Sora’s house within a few minutes. Sora was waiting at the front door of his house with his backpack on his shoulders and his shirt not tucked in.

“Hey Roxas, exited to get back on the school train?” Sora joked, getting up to join Roxas on their way towards Riku’s home.

Sora was 16 and in Roxas’ year at Twilight high school. Everyone referred to Sora as the clown or joker because of his constant humorous antics at school. His thick brown hair was larger than Roxas’, but people joked that it held all of Sora’s power.

“Yep, brought my ticket and all.” Roxas joked back.

Sora and Roxas laughed and talked about their holidays as they walked to Riku’s house.

“...and that’s how Riku and I stopped the giant bees from killing the rabbits.” Sora finished, his face filled with satisfaction whilst Roxas laughed harder then ever before.

Roxas, his face red and stomach sore, noticed that they had passed Riku’s home by a few blocks and where almost at the train station.

“Um, Sora, we forgot Riku.” Roxas brought up, both suddenly stopping, felling bad at the fact they left their friend behind.

“Hey!” A voice howled from behind causing both Sora and Roxas to turn in sync, “I’m gunna kill you guys!”

“Riku!” Sora and Roxas yelled, seeing their white haired friend sprint towards them.

Riku was a year older than Sora and Roxas but was kept a year when he was young. He proves to be the strongest of the three and attracts most of the girls in their grade. His medium length white hair reached just before his green eyes in the front and at the top of his neck at the back. He was usually silent around others, others not being Sora or Roxas.

“You guys are dead!” Riku repeated threatening Sora and Roxas, still running straight at them with no intention of stopping.

“Quick, on the train!” Roxas yelled as he ran towards the station followed almost instantly by Sora with Riku trailing by only meters.

Authors note: Well I decided to start it out like this, hope you like it. Please criticize.

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

Chapter 2

“So, you still like Heather?” Riku teased, getting revenge from earlier.

“What!? Who said I liked Heather? Not me, any way. She might be really hot and funny and just because my pulse begins to race when I see her doesn’t mean I have to like her.” Roxas hastily spoke, his mind running through the short strands of his unraveled dream.

“Sure, sure Roxas.” Sora laughed, trying to get on Riku’s good side.

“Nock it off Sora, or I’ll tell everyone about a certain someone starting with K and what hap-” Riku started, his sentence cut short by Sora’s scrambling to cover his mouth.

“Ok, ok! I’ll be quiet, just don’t tell anyone.” Sora yelled, removing his hands from Riku’s mouth and taking a seat.

“That’s what I thought.” Riku laughed, crossing his arms with a satisfying grin on his face.

“So, ready to get smothered by girls again Riku?” Roxas joked, remembering the mob that dove upon Riku at the beginning of last year.

“I’m never ready, all I can do is where a lot of padding.” Riku mumbled, opening the top of his backpack to reveal chest, should and lower body padding.

“Hey, what’s that?” Roxas queried, spying a white haired wig almost identical to Riku’s hair.

“Ahh... That’s my back up hair, incase my hair get wrecked at school, It’s my looks insurance.” Riku said with regret.

“Hmm, I have an idea.” Sora said grabbing Riku’s bag and running to the toilet.

“What do you think he’s doing?” Riku asked, confused at Sora’s actions.

“Be right back.” Sora said closing the toilet door behind him with a smile on his face.

“Maybe he’s going to toilet in your hair?” Roxas laughed, imaging Sora walking back with a damp wig. Roxas shuddered and decided to try and forget it straight away.

All of a sudden someone walked out of the toilets carrying Riku’s bag. He had his head down and looked almost exactly like Riku.

“Ahh! Clones have come to take over the world!” Riku yelled causing a commotion on the locomotion.

“It’s me you dimwit!” The boy spoke, lifting his head to reveal himself as Sora.

“Dressing up like Riku would have been my second guess.” Roxas said trying to hold Riku down from running away.

“What? Sora, your me, but how? Was it aliens? Did they probe you in the toilet and change your genetic make up to mimic mine?” Riku inquired his face full of suspicion.

“Oh, I get it, you gunna kill Riku and take his place with the ladies.” Roxas thought out loud causing Riku’s body to tremble with fear.

“Close, I’m going to pretend to be Riku so that the girls jump on me instead and Riku gets of unharmed. That way he won’t tell anyone about “that thing” that happened on the holidays.

“Oh.” Riku and Roxas said realizing together.

“Everybody off for Twilight high.” The bus driver groaned.

“Well, let’s get this show on the road.” Roxas said with a smile.

“Grade 11 here we come.” Riku said matching Roxas’ smile with one of his own.

“This is gunna hurt.” mumbled Sora as he made sure his padding was on tight.

“Here we go.” They all said in unison taking their first steps with Sora leading the pack as Riku.

“Ahh! It’s Riku!” Screamed a dozen schoolgirls as though Sora, disguised as Riku, was a big celebrity.

Suddenly Sora was overrun by the girls and knocked to the ground. Sora felt heels begin to dig into his chest and face as the girls began to try and get a strand of his hair or his shirt.

“Help!” Sora yelled as Riku and Roxas started to sprint away from the bus.

Sora and Riku didn’t stop until they were out of sight and in their spot. They both fell to the ground and began to laugh uncontrollably at Sora suffering.

“Now he knows what I got through on the first day of the school year, every year.

“Yer, I’m glad it was him not me.” Roxas cackled evilly moving his fingers into arches.

The two had finally settled themselves down before getting up to go and find Sora when he walked up to them, Riku’s wig wreaked and his top shirt caked with dust and mud along with rips in several places.

“I only just got away...They realized I wasn’t Riku when they ripped the wig off. They screamed so loud. They began to pummel me, every one of them.” Sora spoke almost Zombie like.

“Wow, are you ok Sora?” Roxas asked slight concern in his tone.

Out of the blue, a massive smiled emerged upon Sora’s face.

“Are you kidding, It was the greatest moment of my life! I had like, seven girls all touching me at once!” Sora yelled, overjoyed by what had happened to him.

“Argh.” Riku and Roxas both grumbled at Sora’s reaction to the past few minutes as Sora began to dance and jump stupidly.

DING, DING, DONG! DING, DING, DONG!

“That’s the bell.” Roxas said, slightly happy to be going back to school.

“Aw man, you just had to darken my day.” Sora cried, anguish seeping into his voice.

“Hey, I would have said that You Know Who doesn’t like you at all to stop you dancing.” Riku laughed.

Sora gave a sour look before began his stroll to the class rooms. Riku started walking to with Roxas just behind.

In wonder what has happened over the holidays.” Roxas though, letting his mind speculate others experiences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is my second chapter, Please, continue to critize, I would prefer If you all picked it to pieces than all tell me it great.

Yihazu

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

Well, the story is about Roxas, Riku and Sora and their second last year at high school. Roxas is caught up with a girl named Heather, Sora is having troubles with a memory/incident from the holidays and Riku is having trouble with a secret admirer (, to be shown in next chapter, if it gets finished).

That’s about it. I’ll finish the next chapter by Friday and hopefully keep a steady flow of chapters every 3-4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back