• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Life itself is nothing but an illusion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Please, do not post the same comment twice.

Please, do not tell me what to do. Especially when my post count isn't even increased in the forum INSANITY section.

Geez this is a most fickle of sections. One minute a guy could post 'bonk coloured folks hur derrppp' and everyone's like 'heheh giggles'.

The next moment someone posts 'SUPERMAN is real as bonk' and everyone's like 'god this guy is an idiot. How dare he act silly in this fine establishment.'

*sigh* Why do I care. Maybe you guys are simply being trolls which is understandable here I suppose~

PS.I always thought defending yourself in FI is silly since you don't have to but you all.......you all made me...

Cry-icon.png

I know....in my heart that I'm important.

Cry-icon.png

P.S. For all of you over at the Fox news desk, that was a joke.

Cexiangel

Illusions are created from the sandwiches of god's when donkey impregnate bananas and angels are no longer cexi.

I'm gonna get flamed now.

...I need tacos....

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Illusions are created from the sandwiches of god's when donkey impregnate bananas and angels are no longer cexi.

I'm gonna get flamed now.

...I need tacos....

Is anyone else starting to become afraid of this guy?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
No, just surprised that he is 20 and he talks like he's four and constantly high.

Cexiangel

................. I'm scary?

I'm not high, or an art major (although both of those seem fun) I'm just kind of bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back