• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel cakes

Well well, Time to vent
Well iv had enough of this dumb life, my dad died my bestfriend thought it would be fun to fuck off, and go get her self pregnant apparently
And even though i haven't spoken to her in months i still care about her and im sick of her being so immature and making up reason why she cant be my friend again, or even talk to me.
I don't care if shes about to die, she should consider me a friend iv known her since kinder, and now she abandons me,
FML
And as much as my bf trys to help me idc, i want her back.
I want my dad back, i want my mum to stop yelling at me at everything.
I want to go back to 2008. were everything was good,
before everyone in my town thinks its fun to tease me, and hate me for no reason.,
hmm.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Diastyl

Oh crap, your life is reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllly down........... Be there for your friend and dont leave her....

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Well well, Time to vent
Well iv had enough of this dumb life, my dad died my bestfriend thought it would be fun to fuck off, and go get her self pregnant apparently
And even though i haven't spoken to her in months i still care about her and im sick of her being so immature and making up reason why she cant be my friend again, or even talk to me.
I don't care if shes about to die, she should consider me a friend iv known her since kinder, and now she abandons me,
FML
And as much as my bf trys to help me idc, i want her back.
I want my dad back, i want my mum to stop yelling at me at everything.
I want to go back to 2008. were everything was good,
before everyone in my town thinks its fun to tease me, and hate me for no reason.,
hmm.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

You make it sound like your best friend purposely went and got herself knocked up. I'm pretty sure she's messed-up, too. She's pregnant. She isn't going to be tending to you first so don't think she's doing it to spite you or because she's a dick because believe it or not, having a baby changes your entire life, so don't waste your time being extremely unhelpful and selfish by saying things like, "I don't care if she's about to die, she should do X, Y and Z." You want reasons? Get them out of her friends, or out of people who know her, if she won't talk to you. If that doesn't work, you let time go by, she'll have the kid, she'll change her manner of thinking and she'll come back to you. All you can do is be there for her if she needs it. Of course, you're in need of help, too, and she should, of course, be there for you, but she's not. You have other friends, albeit not as close, but they're friends and they matter all the same. Don't wanna hurt you, dearie, but people in this site are hardly helpful so don't expect a bouquet of sympathy and help because you're not gonna get it. There's no point wishing the dead back, because death is an inevitability and there is, as callous as it sounds, nothing you can do about it. You think we haven't all lost somebody? We know how it feels. You must allow yourself time to grieve and feel and come to terms and accept your father's death and not constantly dwell on it in a bad light, because it's only gonna torment you and you're only gonna be pissed-off. You need to also sit down with your mother because you're not the only one affected by your dad's death. She'll need comforting, too, and support, and you have to be there for eachother when times are hard, such as this one. I don't know how old you are, but you sound pretty immature to me the way you talk about your best friend, so I'm gonna tell you that screaming and shouting at your mother, if you do that, is only going to exacerbate the situation. A little maturity will go a long way and if you have an adult conversation with her, then you'll feel better not only in yourself but about your predicament. On that note, I'll end by saying that the town doesn't "hate" you and you're being dramatic. People are dickheads but there's usually a reason why they do what they do.

G

Gunmetal

First things first, your friend. Well, if there's one thing I've learned from the neverending drama my life seems to be, it's this. You cannot help someone who dosn't want to help themselves.

In short, your friends problems are just that, her own problems, and by the sound of it, you've got enough on your shoulders at the moment anyway without taking responsibility for her mistakes.

So she evidently dosn't want you around. You can't force yourself upon people. For now, you're going to have to accept that she's no longer a part of your life. Leave things open for her to become a friend again if she wants, but do just that, LEAVE things. Don't pester her.

As for your dad, well, people die. That's life. But we can't allow ourselves to dwell on that sadness. When someone close to you passes away, it sometimes feels like you have an obligation to feel sad. You don't. Allow yourself to grieve, then turn around and get on with your life. You dad brought you into this world and raised you because he wanted you to have a good life. Do you think he'd want you to be upset on his account?

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Um, I don't normally reply to these types of threads, but clearly I have decided to this time. So first and I'd like to address the fact that she's been told to grow up and move on by some of you. Her age says that she's 13, and if that's correct I'd just like to say that she has a right to be immature about this. She's a fucking kid, how the hell else do you expect her to respond? Her dad just died, and she's lost her best friend to something that kids at their age really shouldn't have to be dealing with. If I were 13 an this kind of stuff was happening I'd probably react similarly. I understand that you're attempting to help pit all of this in perspective for her, but saying get over it or "grab a noose and go give up" is excessive and quite frankly you're just being a dick. How about you offer some actual support?

With regards to your problems, there isn't really any advice I can give you and given that the nature of your post was just to give you an opportunity to vent, I don't really think you're expecting any advice from us anyways. That being said, speaking from personal experience no matter how shit things seem at any particular point they do tend to get better over time. Just get through things at your own pace and try not to let things overwhelm you too much.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
13, 15, same shit man. Doesn't really matter how old she is, message remains the same.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
From the way you talk about other people in your post, it seems like you're overreacting a lot.
Maybe your friend has a legit reason to not contact you? Maybe your mother is just trying to help you?
Maybe it would do you good if you tried to see things from other people's perspectives and try to figure out why somebody teases you?

It is perfectly normal to have trouble dealing with things when shit goes down, but you shouldn't just look back at the past and keep dwelling in how carefree everything was back in 2008. And this case was only one time (I'll just assume you're still around your early teens), life will give you shit constantly when you grow up. Everyone has to realize that sooner or later

Dealing with the problems you have now will only make you stronger.

It would be really nice if you could give us a little more information on your situation, like your age for example, or what kind of teasing you're experiencing, etc.
We could probably help you better then. :/

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I have to say i knw you havnt given up on life because you did this to feel understood or something similar. You may have an unfair life but its not all universes fault. You said your bf tries but you dont care. What do you expect to get from life doing that? You get out what you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back