• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light and Darkness in relation to people in detailed observation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

First Lets get on Xehanort’s plan:
Master Xehanort: Yes. It was all my plan. I used the witch to collect the 7 hearts of pure light, while on the other hand I prepared 13 vessels in order to pour pure darkness into them.
He plans to collect the 7 hearts of pure light(the Princesses of Heart) and pour 13 darkness into them to recreate the original x-Blade. There’s also 7 lights to protect the PoH form the 13 darkness

Mickey: 7 people who safeguard the light - the Keyblade users are me, Riku, Sora, and those three people whose whearabouts are unknown, which makes 6 people - plus one more. And the 13 people who pursue the darkness --

Mickey counts those 7 as Keyblade users. MX also said those people had to be chosen naturally :
Master Xehanort: That's the King, for you - telling it like it is. But Sora and one more person of two people* belong to this side. Which means the light is lacking three. But don't worry; those who safeguard the light will be chosen naturally. And then the 7 chosen lights and the 13 darknesses will collide, and in the end will give birth to...
First lets define NATURALLY
nat·u·ral·ly
adv.
1. In a natural manner.
2. By nature; inherently.
3. Without a doubt; surely
If Mickey think the 7 to protect have to be Keybade users an MX say they have to be chosen naturally then that mean they’ll had to have gone though the inheritance ceremony.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
That’s the natural way of obtaining a keyblade. Sora gained his the unnatural way:
Xigbar: That's it! You were able to bring forth that power because of your connection to someone's heart. You yourself are not a vessel that can use a Keyblade. But relax - we welcome you as a fellow vessel.
MX don’t consider him a true keyblade user ether.
Riku: It's such a shame, that Sora thwarted all of those plans.

Master Xehanort: Yes, by that ordinary little boy over there, who is a far cry from a Keyblade user. But my plans haven't finished yet. The 7 people who safeguard the light, and the 13 people who pursue the darkness --
Besides he already clamed Sora on his team:

Master Xehanort: That's the King, for you - telling it like it is. But Sora and one more person of two people* belong to this side. Which means the light is lacking three. But don't worry; those who safeguard the light will be chosen naturally. And then the 7 chosen lights and the 13 darknesses will collide, and in the end will give birth to...
With what’s said above he also has one of two when hearing that you think Terranort, but before Terranort was Terranort he was Terra who had position of ME’s heart after fighting him:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

With all given above our 7L’s are/could be:
Mickey
Riku
Kairi
Aqua
Terra
Ven
ME
But What about our 13 Darkness well MX said:
Master Xehanort: Yes, by that ordinary little boy over there, who is a far cry from a Keyblade user. But my plans haven't finished yet. The 7 people who safeguard the light, and the 13 people who pursue the darkness –
They have had to pursue/walk down the path of darkness. Now we already know he has(including himself)
1.Master Xehanort himself
2.Xigbar/Braig
3.Young Master Xehanort
4.Xemnas
5.Ansem SoD
6.Isa/Siax
7.Terra/ME (MX has counted them as one)
13Sora(reserved seat)
Leaving five rosters open. One person I can think of that has a connection to Xehanort and pursue/walk down the path of darkness is Riku or rather young Riku who Riku meets in 3Ds:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
An other I can think of with the same properties is Vanitus who Sora meets:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And there’s also the RE (Red eyes) who Riku meets:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

They all take three possible seats leaving two open. So now the new org13 consist of:
1.Master Xehanort himself
2.Xigbar/Braig
3.Young Master Xehanort
4.Xemnas
5.Ansem SoD
6.Isa/Siax
7.Terra/ME (MX has counted them as one)
8.young KH1 Riku(possible member)
9.Vanitus
10.RE (Red eyes)
11.Unknown
12.Unknown
13.Sora(reserved seat)
The last two people I can think of who can fill the last two seats are Terranort and Apprentice Xehanort.

JustSnilloc

Re: Seven lights, thirteen darkness in detail observation

It seems you haven't played the game nor seen all the translations... Let me help you :)

1) There are TWO sets of Seven lights... one set of Seven are the Princesses of Heart who are chosen naturally ;)... the other set of Seven are the Keyblade Wielders who are to protect the Seven lights

2) Anybody who has a connection to Xehanort (ever) could very likely be one of the 13 darknesses (as what point in time they existed isn't an issue here)

3) Red Eyes is just a nightmare of Sora's

Straythe

You realize Eraqus died and gave his heart to Terra.

GAVE.

He will never show up again as an entity, he considers Terra as his son. So yeah, don't count him on the 7 list.

The last two people I can think of who can fill the last two seats are Terranort and Apprentice Xehanort.

They're the same thing. Memories lost or not.

Dragonsblight

GAVE.

He will never show up again as an entity, he considers Terra as his son. So yeah, don't count him on the 7 list.

I do not agree, I believe that apprentice xehanort will make an appearance. He is neither mx nor terra but a combination of the two and as such is not mx's past, and even if.you argue that he is "controlled" by MX he is still not completely mx, but is under his control/influence. He is almost in a sense "his own person" although I use that term loosely. I agree that Terranort will not be a member as he would be to unstable to be in the organization.

Straythe

Mx considers Terra on his side (huge mistake), what I meant was that "Terranort" and "the apprentice" were the same.

What I call Terranort is actually Xehanort the apprentice. MX controlling Terra's body is MX lol. But he couln't take over Terra for long (thanks to Eraqus' legacy and Aqua's help), and the reason they lost memories is because he couldn't control him and tried to destroy him (which failed).

Terra's comeback will probably be a key to Xehanort's failure. Since we know he thinks he's on his side.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Awesome, spoiled again. =/ (referring to thread title)

JustSnilloc

Composition wise yes... AX wouldn't be a good fighter though as he forgot how XD

Thirteen Darknesses? How about this list?

1- Master Xehanort
2- Xemnas
3- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (his form he obtained after taking Riku's body)
4- Terra(nort the revived Terra with a piece of Xehanort's heart inside)
5- Young Master Xehanort
6- Xigbar
7- Isa
8- Vanitas
9- Rikunort? (while his and Xehanort's hearts were inside)
10- Ven-Van fusion (the one with the X-Blade, probably wouldn't still, but...)
11- Maleficent(nort)? (maybe? pure speculation here)
12- ???
13- Sora's reserved seat

Awesome, spoiled again. =/ (referring to thread title)

That spoils what exactly?

Straythe

AX wouldn't be a good fighter though as he forgot how XD
He didn't, he ended up using Xehanort's keyblade. (though refusing to call himself Xehanort, but Ansem, probably sign of Terra ? Terra's keyblade is within LS so I guess AX didn't really pick)

It would have been fun to see a future Soranort among the 13. But I guess that's Vanitas.

1) There are TWO sets of Seven lights... one set of Seven are the Princesses of Heart who are chosen naturally ;)... the other set of Seven are the Keyblade Wielders who are to protect the Seven lights
Wow that's new<--(Sarcasm)
My main focus are the 7 light protectors and the new Org13
2) Anybody who has a connection to Xehanort (ever) could very likely be one of the 13 darknesses (as what point in time they existed isn't an issue here)
They also need to have/had Xehanort heart with them. And from what you're saying Maleficent can be one.

3) Red Eyes is just a nightmare of Sora's
Doubtful he's just that.

Were is it said in black he's dead. there's more evadince that he's in Terra than dead.

Dragonsblight

Mx considers Terra on his side (huge mistake), what I meant was that "Terranort" and "the apprentice" were the same.

What I call Terranort is actually Xehanort the apprentice. MX controlling Terra's body is MX lol. But he couln't take over Terra for long (thanks to Eraqus' legacy and Aqua's help), and the reason they lost memories is because he couldn't control him and tried to destroy him (which failed).
Terra's comeback will probably be a key to Xehanort's failure. Since we know he thinks he's on his side.

Ah ok. I agree then lol. Yes when he tried to extract terras heart out of his body he ended up sealing their hearts in and possibly also fusing them which is why i believe that he will make an appearance. I don't know if i agree with you about Eraqus though. His heart is still "alive" and as such could allow for his return, but I agree that he wouldn't be one of the seven lights. Mx's confidence will be his downfall I guarantee, he underestimates his enemies.

Straythe

Eraqus made a gift to Terra, because he trusted him, knew MX was up to no good concerning Terra, and because he considered him as a son.

Besides appearing to Terra himself, Eraqus will not be back. It's really destroying the beautiful scene they had. And after all, Eraqus did die. His heart is what "saved" Terra (according to Nomura there's more to Terra's story, cause as of now we can't really say he's been saved rofl), that's beautiful enough. The guy will never try to influence Terra so his heart became Terra's in a way. It's his legacy to his "son".

And he wasn't among those who called Sora for help.

JustSnilloc

Wow that's new<--(Sarcasm)
My main focus are the 7 light protesters and the new Org13

But you're confusing parts mentioned about the Princesses and the Proctors, that's what I meant

They also need to have/had Xehanort heart with them. And from what you're saying Maleficent can be one.

I AM saying that Maleficent could be one, she was Manipulated by Xehanort for a decade or so... I fail to see how this is unlikely in your mind

Doubtful he's just that.

The game flat out says that's what he was... >_>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

From what I understand there are indeed two sets of lights, the Princesses of Heart, and then the 7 Keyblade Wielders destined to protect them. The 7 keyblade wielders kind of act as the knights to the princesses of heart I suppose.

Now I doubt Red Eyes is one of the Xehanorts because Red Eyes was just a nightmare dream eater.

Terra is a Xehanort, MX even said so when he said two of the lights was already on his side (Terra), and Sora (Who was rescued in KH3D of course) so now only one (Terra) is on MX's side.

As for Eraqus, the dude may not be dead people. Eraqus' heart has been hinted to be inside of Terra's heart, so its likely Eraqus is asleep inside of Terra's heart and Eraqus strong commitment to the light may be the only thing keeping Xehanort's heart fragment in Terra from completely consuming Terra's heart.

I also agree that Vanitas may be a Xehanort, and possibly Repliku since it was hinted (Or May have been confirmed, I don't know) in KH3D that the Riku seen in Monstro was Repliku, so he may be one of the Xehanorts.

Eraqus made a gift to Terra,
What is this?

Besides appearing to Terra himself, Eraqus will not be back. It's really destroying the beautiful scene they had.

Yeah bringing back Xion, Namine & Roxas falls into the same category as above^ but it's still happening. And so what if Eraqus comes back at least his comeback is more logical and possible that the three i just listed.

JustSnilloc

Yeah bringing back Xion, Namine & Roxas falls into the same category as above^ but it's still happening. And so what if Eraqus comes back at least his comeback is more logical and possible that the three i just listed.

Don't lose sight of the fact that being a wielder =/= being a protector

Straythe

-- Was Master Xehanort the one who delivered the final blow to Master Eraqus?

Nomura: Because it was necessary to avoid showing such a cruel scene, it's difficult to tell from the presentation, but that's right. Terra saw this happen right in front of his eyes, so when he realised at the Keyblade Graveyard that Master Xehanort intends to harm Ventus and Aqua, this drives him to anger, saying, "Not only my father Eraqus..."* As an aside, although he says "my father", and we see from Eraqus' words that he thinks of Terra like a son, Terra and Eraqus are not actually father and son. Also, in his final moments Eraqus falls towards Terra - an important meaning is hidden in this scene.

HE IS DEAD. HE DIED.

He gave his heart to Terra as a legacy. Not so he could come back to life >_> . And the guy would never take over Terra or something so yeah, besides a few vision to Terra I don't see how he's coming back.

-- Was Master Xehanort the one who delivered the final blow to Master Eraqus?

Nomura: Because it was necessary to avoid showing such a cruel scene, it's difficult to tell from the presentation, but that's right. Terra saw this happen right in front of his eyes, so when he realised at the Keyblade Graveyard that Master Xehanort intends to harm Ventus and Aqua, this drives him to anger, saying, "Not only my father Eraqus..."* As an aside, although he says "my father", and we see from Eraqus' words that he thinks of Terra like a son, Terra and Eraqus are not actually father and son. Also, in his final moments Eraqus falls towards Terra - an important meaning is hidden in this scene.

IT DOESN'T SAY HE'S DEAD IT JUST SAY THEY DIDN'T SHOW HIM GETTING STABBED CAUSE THE SCENE IS SO CRUEL.

He gave his heart to Terra

In this series if you have a heart you exist you're alive hell in Coded the Journal has a heart. If his heart is with Terra then he must be alive. Their situation was kinda like Kairi and Sora's in KH1. Kairi heart was attacked by darkness, her heart then made contact with Sora's heart, them stayed in Sora's for the rest of KH1. Eraqus heart was attacked by darkness, His heart made contact with Terra's heart, and now it lays inside of it.

Don't lose sight of the fact that being a wielder =/= being a protector
I know but Mickey and YS are only counting and collecting Keyblade wielders

Straythe

IT DOESN'T SAY HE'S DEAD IT JUST SAY THEY DIDN'T SHOW HIM GETTING STABBED CAUSE THE SCENE IS SO CRUEL.

There's not 150 ways to interpret "final blow" and "final moment" ... key word here is FINAL.

In this series if you have a heart you exist you're alive hell in Coded the Journal has a heart. If his heart is with Terra then he must be alive. Their situation was kinda like Kairi and Sora's in KH1. Kairi heart was attacked by darkness, her heart then made contact with Sora's heart, them stayed in Sora's for the rest of KH1. Eraqus heart was attacked by darkness, His heart made contact with Terra's heart, and now it lays inside of it.

Oh you're right it's exactly the same.

Oh. Oh wow. Wait a second. When did Kairi's body vanish again ? Oh it did not. So what you meant is that no, no it's the same.

Eraqus died, instead of having his heart sent into kingdom hearts (or whatever) he sent it into Terra. He didn't do this to remain alive, he did this TO PROTECT HIS SON. His heart is an extra light for Terra's. The whole point is helping him, not coming back to life.

Don't forget he saw Terra using the darkness before his death, that's why he figured he could need that extra light. Also, even if he was alive in some shape (a thing that we have no proof of, since he never called for help nor manifested himself in anyway, unlike Terra's), he is AT PEACE and doesn't care about his fate, all he wanted was for Terra to have his legacy and protection. He did. He trusted Terra.

It's not like Roxas and Sora who aren't the same and both want to be their own person, Eraqus received a final blow and gave his heart to Terra so he could be protected from darkness.

JustSnilloc

Oh you're right it's exactly the same.

Oh. Oh wow. Wait a second. When did Kairi's body vanish again ? Oh it did not. So what you meant is that no, no it's the same.

Eraqus died, instead of having his heart sent into kingdom hearts (or whatever) he sent it into Terra. He didn't do this to remain alive, he did this TO PROTECT HIS SON. His heart is an extra light for Terra's. The whole point is helping him, not coming back to life.

Don't forget he saw Terra using the darkness before his death, that's why he figured he could need that extra light. Also, even if he was alive in some shape (a thing that we have no proof of, since he never called for help nor manifested himself in anyway, unlike Terra's), he is AT PEACE and doesn't care about his fate, all he wanted was for Terra to have his legacy and protection. He did. He trusted Terra.

It's not like Roxas and Sora who aren't the same and both want to be their own person, Eraqus received a final blow and gave his heart to Terra so he could be protected from darkness.

While I agree with you, a person with a heart of pure light isn't a good example to compare to... Since their bodies don't disappear once the heart leaves the body

Straythe

Well I didn't even need to try to compare, there's more simple :

He's not a tormented one (all the ones you listed are), he's fine being Terra's extra light, he doesn't need saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back