• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you be? Light? Dark? Twilight?

• Light? (Sora)

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Dark? (Riku)

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • Twilight? (BHK)

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Surrender to the darkness! Let it envelop you in it's painful embrace, filling every corner of your soul, or be consumed by it, as have all that reject it's cold touch.

Woah! I just came up with that off the top of my head! COOL!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Twilight. To me, light represents holy and darkness represents evil, and I know I'm not 100% of one of them. I'd say, and I believe, that everyone has holy and evil in them, that's why you'd cuss a person out and the next day hold the door open for them. So, I'd say if I were a character in KH, I'd be in between light and darkness or neither light or darkness, Twilight.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
DUhhH..Twilight is so cool Cause BHK uses TWO keyblades..thats just pure awesome..

neo_shadow

everlastinglight for got to menchin that im DARK! besides riku is also a twilight as EL has told me. yes he once was dark cause he was infested with Ansem. but yes im dark.

muhahahaha DARKNESSSS the dark feeds on the hearts and souls of the weak. u shall all die sooner or later ur hearts being consumed by my darkness....

FEAR ME!!

Keeavin

I choose that one other path...that path that doesn't lead to favorites threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back