• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Likeliness of Worlds returning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas2804

Hello everyone!

I made a list of all the worlds that previously appeared in the series and 'predicted' whether they will be returning or not. Of course, my personal opinion will sometimes be in it, but I tried to stay so objective as possible. I would also love to hear your opinions! I dind't post this in the 'Worlds'-thread as it contains Spoilers.

Original Worlds
Likely to Return
• Destiny Islands
Destiny Islands will inevitably return. However, neither Sora, Riku nor Kairi are currently at Destiny Islands. So I think it will either return at the end of KH III or during flashbacks.

• Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion
Radiant Garden will definitely return, as it is the home of the apprentices and the FF-gang. It will be interesting to see how they will interact with each other. Will the FF-gang be hostile towards them because of the past? And will Ienzo, Even and Lea address the events of CoM? I also wonder how they all returned at the same moment as Aeleus, Even and Ienzo were killed a year before Dilan and Lea…. I also think that Radiant Garden will serve as Sora’s “home-base” once again.

• Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion
As Ven is currently to be found in Castle Oblivion, it has to return in KH III. It will be also interesting to see whether Aqua would change Castle Oblivion back to the Land of Departure or not. I personally think that TAV would not return to LoD after everything that has happened there.

• Traverse Town
Sora was last seen in Traverse Town and if the events of ‘A fragmentary passage’ are predicting what will happen, then Donald and Goofy will go there to find him. It will be interesting to find out whether it is in the Realm of Sleep, or in the Realm of Light.

• Twilight Town
While I don’t think it will be a playable world (except maybe if Kairi or Lea are playable characters), it will return in cutscenes. Again, Kairi was seen there in ‘A fragmentary passage’ and it will be most likely be an important place to bring back Roxas and/or Xion into existence.

• Keyblade Graveyard
The world where the fight of the seven lights and the thirteen darknesses will take place.

• Realm of Darkness
Aqua is still to be rescued, so someone should go there to find her.

Possibility to Return
• Dive to the Heart
As it has appeared in almost all of the games, chances are very high that Dive to the Heart will return. Who will dive is another question though.

• The World That Never Was
Could return as Maleficent had interest to take the castle as her own. But it could also be the base of the new Organization XIII. I think we also don’t know whether it is in the Realm of Sleep or in the Realm Inbetween.

• Mirage Arena
Could return if KH III will be on a multiplayer platform.

• Datascape
As Maleficent still wants to use the datascape, it could return. But probably they won’t actually go into the datascape, or at least not in KH III, I guess.

Probably won’t Return
• End of the World
I don’t think this one needs any explanation.

Disney Worlds
As it will be the final game of the Xehanort-Saga, I would like to see that the biggest part of the Disney worlds, will be worlds that have appeared in previous games. It would be an opportunity for Sora to say sort of goodbyes and start the next sage with almost all new worlds. However if Disney would allow that the Kingdom Hearts-writers could provide original storylines for the worlds, they could do a bit more new worlds in KH III and let some old worlds return in the new saga with a never-seen storyline.

Likely to Return
• Disney Town/Disney Castle/Timeless River
Disney Castle has probably the most chance of returning of these three.

• Mysterious Tower
Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Yen Sid were still there at the end of KH3D, so it will definitely return.

• Olympus Coliseum
As it has appeared in all of the games, except KH3D, it will probably be there once more. Maybe this time they could show Mount Olympus or a bit more of Ancient Greece than just the agora. I also think that the plot of ‘Hercules and the Arabian Night’ could be used in Kingdom Hearts, with some slight alterations of course.

Worlds of the Princesses of Heart
As it was mentioned in KH 3D, Xehanort will go after the Princesses of Heart. So they will need protection. This will be difficult as Sora still has some rescuing to do (TAV). But the princesses do know of the other worlds (if they didn’t forget the events of KH or if their memories were cleaned, but that would seem highly unlikely), so they could be brought to Radiant Garden and be under the protection of the FF-gang, but it’s uncertain whether they’re a match against Xehanort and his new organization. With the help of the apprentices (as they know how some of the members will act) however, they could prove as quite some challenge against one or more members of the new Organization XIII.

• Agrabah
I guess this is the only world of the princesses which still has a storyline, namely Aladdin 3. And as mentioned before: the plot of ‘Hercules and the Arabian Night’ would suit Kingdom Hearts very well in my opinion.

• Wonderland
While not having a storyline left, Wonderland could still be used. The characters of Tweedledee, Tweedledum, The March Hare and the Mad Hatter are not introduced yet and new pathways can always be created.

• Beast’s Castle
With the Beast being turned into Prince Adam, the only important thing left about this world is the fact that Belle is a Princess of Heart. However, now that time travelling is introduced, the new Organization could bring the curse back for one reason.

• Enchanted Dominion
Maleficent and Master Xehanort could go in cahoots and Maleficent could kidnap Aurora once more.

• Castle of Dreams
As being said with Beast’s Castle, time travelling could bring back Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia. Time travelling is also important in Cinderella III, so this is not so unlikely.

• Dwarf Woodlands
I think Snow White will either get kidnapped or should be put under protections as neither the Prince nor the Dwarves will serve as a threat to the new Organization.

Possibility to Return
• Halloween Town
While it has no storyline left, I think the writers could come up with a clever storyline: maybe a sort of Frankenstein-like storyline?

• 100 Acre Wood
With everything that will be going on in Kingdom Hearts III, a mini-game world will be highly appreciated and too be honest- who could ever get enough of Winnie the Pooh?

• Deep Space
While Deep Space itself will probably nor return as a stand-alone world, it could be part of a Lilo & Stitch-world with Hawaii. However I have a theory for Stitch: he randomly appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2 at Radiant Garden. And the storyline with the wayfinder in KH BBS is also interesting. What if Stitch’s wayfinder and Ventus’ part in Sora could trigger a pathway to Aqua in the Realm of Darkness? It would probably make Stitch way more important than he should be, but why would he be the only Disney character with a wayfinder anyway?

• The Land of Dragons
They can use the plot of Mulan 2 (I haven’t seen the movie, though).

• Port Royal
Still lots of storyline that can be used.

• Pride Lands
The end of KH2, gave away that the Lion King 2 has a very high chance of appearing in the future.

• Space Paranoids
As Tron was important for the restoration of Radiant Garden, I think he will return.

• La Cité des Cloches
Only to kick Frollo’s butt instead of a Dream Eater!

• Symphony of Sorcery
They could use the plot of Fantasia 2000. Whether it will be an independent world or return the Realm of Light and become part of Mysterious Tower is an ineresting point to think about.

Probably won’t Return
• Deep Jungle
The last time we saw this world was in the very first game and the last time I checked Disney lost the rights to Tarzan, so Deep Jungle will probably be a no-go.

• Atlantica
The only way I can see Atlantica returning is with the plot of the Little Mermaid 2, and then we should at least wait ten years in the Kingdom Hearts-timeline.

• Neverland
The same as with Atlantica, Jane isn’t born yet so the events of Peter Pan 2 cannot happen.

• Prankster’s Paradise
I can’t find any reason why it would return…

• Country of the Musketeers
It appeared in the Realm of Sleep, and it was King Mickey’s past, so will probably not return. (Is it a past version of Disney Castle or did the Disney characters go from Timeless River to the Country of the Musketeers and then moved back to Disney Castle?

• The Grid
I haven’t watched the movie or played KH3D, so I don’t know what the exact storyline is. I did hear that they want to make a sequel, so maybe it could return. But than either Space Paranoids or the Grid should return as both of them would be to confusing.

Seighart

Awards
Im totally hoping for Mulan's world to return. The 2nd Mulan movie was actually fun to watch. Deep Space could branch off into where Lilo and Stitch meet, i'd like more supporting characters.

bas2804

Indeed, I'm definitely looking forward to a Lilo & Stitch-world! Especially to see Sora in Hawaii, he maybe could make a reference to Destiny Islands

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I NEED HALLOWEEN TOWN to be honest, halloween town is one of the main reasons I got KH way back when

billyzanesucks

They had originally had the idea to send Riku to Fantasia 2000. It's possible they'll use that as inspiration for a current version of the world.

bas2804

You're right, I forgot about that. I'll move it to possibly to return

Awards
The Princesses of Hearts Worlds (6), Radiant Garden, Destiny Island, Hundred Acre Wood, Olympus Coliseum, Disney Town/Castle, Mysterious Tower, The World That Never Was, The Keyblade Graveyard (which may be The Crossroads that were at the end of KH and the start of Sora's KH:CoM and end of Riku's KH:CoM storylines), Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure, The Realm of Darkness, and Kingdom Hearts itself I believe will all be in the game. Traverse Town and Twilight Town are possible because of some of the connections to them (Roxas, Axel, Xion, Hayner, Pence, Olette, and some FF characters in Twilight Town and the The World Ends With You characters and the Dream Eaters in Traverse Town with Sora). I could see the The Grid returning, but I don't know how it would return. Would it come back as a world or a computer??? They kinda messed that world up because of what they did in DDD so I'm a bit unsure. Pride Lands, Deep Space (with Hawaii), and Port Royal I would love to see return. With the worlds that are almost definitely set to return, that already equals up to 17 worlds. KH2 had 15 worlds, KH1 had 13, and BBS had 11. Traverse Town, Twilight Town, The Grid, Pride Lands, Deep Space, and Port Royal will add 6 more worlds which will be 23 worlds. The only other world I could see making an appearance would be Halloween Town because it seems like a bit of a mainstay (it only didn't appear in Coded, BBS, and DDD). Which would push it to 24. Lastly, I would like to see a 2010 version of Wonderland and use either the 3rd or 4th movie for Port Royal if it appears.

State

Awards
I'm assuming all the worlds in KH3D will return, seeing as how they woke them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back