• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lilo & Stitch, in KH2, why not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't know. I wanted to play that. Having Stitch in your party would so rock. A boo-yahh
P.S. KH2 comes out this winter

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Well Mulan is set on earth, and Ancient China is a level, the space ship bit I doubt, but SE probably didn't add it because either: a) they didn't want to, b) they felt the public wouldn't respond to it that well, either way, i'd love to see Stitch as a summon...lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But it's called Land of the Dragons. That way they try to hide the fact that its on earth... Wait Sora's an Alien?!o_O

Decron

maybe because square tought that it would get to kiddisch if you just have to pound ganthu together

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It would be sweet having stitch with his guns.Say hello to my little friend.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Personally, I think Lilo and Stich being in KH2 would be totally gay >_>

Stitch as a summon is a possibiility, but an entire world? Pshh, so gay >_>

Dearly_Beloved

chaywa said:
Well Mulan is set on earth, and Ancient China is a level, the space ship bit I doubt, but SE probably didn't add it because either: a) they didn't want to, b) they felt the public wouldn't respond to it that well, either way, i'd love to see Stitch as a summon...lol

C) Disney didn't want S-E to use L & S for Copy Right reasons. Either way There won't be a L & S world. it would be interesting though

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dude, how can Lilo and Stich not be gay?

"OMG Ohana ;bjsobv *hawiian crap*"

"zOMg itz da Gantuuu guy, I can't belive no one on dee earth noticed a giant talking SHARK"

"Oh no, we lost all de experimeents, we gotta go get deem Stitch!"

Stitch
Adie.bmp
: Mega nala afiuvyourmomrfgovb *alien crap*

>_>

stitch626

I just saw lilo and stitch 2, and I would LOVE IT if they put stitch in it, I eman the idea of ripping heartless to shreads with a homicidal alien is just so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back