• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lily Allen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Hmmm I have heard of her, but don't really know who she is. I'm guessing she's a singer, since this is in the music section and all.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Probably the most sarcastic, acidic, and hilarious pop artist to ever come from England.

Gatorade

Probably the most sarcastic, acidic, and hilarious pop artist to ever come from England.
Hmm I may just have to look her up. I know I have heard about her, wasn't she on a cover of a recent issue of some magazine? I remember seeing a picture on AOL.com

Edit: Okay I'm going to stop spamming posting in this thread until I find out more about her.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I only heard Smile on the radio for a while, but they stopped airing it after she didn't show up at the station for an interview. Her agent was there, but Allen herself never showed up or told anyone she wouldn't be there. She was out partying the night before or something. I still really liked the song though. I'll have to check out her new album.

Awards
there was this incident with her and elton john at a music awards ceremony a while ago

she was hosting alongside elton, and she kept drinking all night and eventually got a little drunk and wasn't quite aware of what she was saying

they missed the part where, after lily says she's forty years younger than elton, he replies with 'I could still drink you under the table'. She then told him to fuck off.

but yeah she's pretty cool

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
she's pretty shit.

also mockney.

also the lyrics for the fear are kind of bad. my response to it would be "well, no shit, captain obvious". it's like she's trying to be radical but it just comes out stupid.

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
she's pretty shit.

also mockney.

also the lyrics for the fear are kind of bad. my response to it would be "well, no shit, captain obvious". it's like she's trying to be radical but it just comes out stupid.

Haven't heard The Fear yet, I only have Alright, Still.

I find that kind of hard to believe anyways, since her lyrics are like the core of her whole operation. She makes me giggle C:

Gatorade

there was this incident with her and elton john at a music awards ceremony a while ago

she was hosting alongside elton, and she kept drinking all night and eventually got a little drunk and wasn't quite aware of what she was saying

they missed the part where, after lily says she's forty years younger than elton, he replies with 'I could still drink you under the table'. She then told him to fuck off.

Wow that videos pretty amusing. She seems pretty badass. I like her already.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

The video was removed :/

Eh, they aren't that bad I don't think.

also, lol fuck you

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Lily Allen is fucking awesome.

that is all
YES! :]

I had a thread like this a couple years ago and no one really liked her, haha.
But it's nice to see she has some fans on here other then me..

..i've liked her for a very long time, I think I start listening to her when I was like 14?
I love her music and I pretty much know every song on Alright, still. (old album)

The Fear is a great song, and I really can't wait for her new CD!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back