• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limeted Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

Hey guys,

I herad there was 2 different type of KH2 games, the regular ond and a Limited Edition. What is the extra stuff on the LE one?? If you know post and NO FLAMING.

Tiger King

No a member on here just reserved his and the store clerk said " do you want the LE or the regular game?" So I think it may come with some stuff, IDK for sure but I hope so.

Maiku

So how do you reserve for the limited edition guide???(the one with the soundtrack). And how much does it cost?:confused:

Can you guys suggest a store that i should go to or something?

Last edited:

DarkSoraStrife

It cost $29.99, 5 dollars to reserve and you pay the rest later if you don't have the money or you can pay in fulll so all you have to do is pick it up on the day it comes like me hehe I got the limited edition guide and the game on reserve thats how I found out march is going to be a great month because FF7 advent children is coming out in march too.

zora keyblade

hah !!! did u know that in the easy mode or something u cant unlock the secret movie u have 2 be in standard or proud mode in standard mode u just have 2 complete the game and in proud mode u have to complete every single world 100 % :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back