• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

limited edition guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
hey. i just reserved my copy of kh2 and the le guide at gamestop today and i found out that the le guide is one of those "while supplies last" kind of things. in other words...there will only be so many le guides so hurry and get one if u plan on buying it. i ain't buying it for the walkthrough. i just want the section where it teaches u how to draw the characters and junk like that.

Aros123

well i reserved my copy, you guys who haven't better hurry, when i reserved mine the clerk said i was smart cause over 100 people have reserved the game it there

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I am not going to reserve a limited edition strategy guide. But I did pre order Kingdom Hearts 2. I will just pick it up when I buy Kingdom Hearts 2.

Rikus_DarkAngel

Hey sorry this might sound stupid but...do u just go into a store say like Target and ask them if you can reserve a copy of the L.E. KH2 guide?? cause if so...then i'm going to go and reserve it!!! ^^ i want it soo bad!! i didn't realize it had that extra part to draw the characters!!!

E

Eclipse

don't go to target, they are stupid, don't specialize in games, and won't know what you are talking about

yes you can reserve a guide, but you have to put at least 5 dollars down first.

i suggest you get the LE guide because it has goodies like fold outs, tips, artwork, and other stuff :D

sorasblade

yeah there is a difference from the limited edition and the regular thats obvious and yeah however we dont know what the le guide has.

E

Eclipse

by the guide at say gamestop, ebgames, game crazy, or any other game oriented store. considering walmart, target, best buy and others don't carry guides very often :D

kthundercat

Wal-Mart and Target carry guides for new games only, but I don't even think that you can reserve it at those places can you......?

E

Eclipse

you can...but probably not a guide. if you DO. they won't carry the LE guide. they don't specialize in games, so they couldn't care less to carry LE guides. go to a game store, they are sure to have them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back