• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limited edition package?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
A game writer gave out his play impressions of FM+ on Playstation.com's site.

"Idiot, it's too strong! It's as if (laughs), I'm feeling noncommittal, though, the report of bare feelings were expected. He (Nomura) enhanced the game so much. The price for the game is approximately 1 main part. Even for a fan, to gain levels is very high. If a player of "II" has not gained much experience, that player must improve further by leveling up. With that being said, the limited edition package was able to be pre-ordered and I'm waiting safely, too. ^^ "

from kh-2.net

Limited edition package was able to be pre-ordered? :confused:
Anyone know what he is talking about?Does he mean the normal cover of KHIIFM+ we saw some weeks ago or they prepaired a special limited-box?

KhGamer89

not really o_O? I want to pre-order the LE one 2. XD i want it! it will be awesome

TepidShark

Awards
A game writer gave out his play impressions of FM+ on Playstation.com's site.

"Idiot, it's too strong! It's as if (laughs), I'm feeling noncommittal, though, the report of bare feelings were expected. He (Nomura) enhanced the game so much. The price for the game is approximately 1 main part. Even for a fan, to gain levels is very high. If a player of "II" has not gained much experience, that player must improve further by leveling up. With that being said, the limited edition package was able to be pre-ordered and I'm waiting safely, too. ^^ "

from kh-2.net

Limited edition package was able to be pre-ordered? :confused:
Anyone know what he is talking about?Does he mean the normal cover of KHIIFM+ we saw some weeks ago or they prepaired a special limited-box?

I think if you pre-ordered the game you got an art book that came with it. But I am not fully sure.

Little_Red

betch.
i heard we could get a poster, but i think that was only for japan, and *sigh* nothing for the US. but that does sound interesting though, a special gift with it.

ansemx18

If I were to pick a special gift to come with it, I would really want an art book or a "making of" dvd. Or some kind of KH2 accessory.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah ,a KH accessory would be awsome! :D ..but the only thing i heard till now is this "limited edition package' which i know nothing about,and i dont know if its real anyway =/ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back