• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limited edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
A couple of days ago i went to reserve KH@ and the guy said that there were going to be two editions to it a regular and special edition what do u thinks in the special edition.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
It is legit. they have a special edition with maybe new box art...maybe but i do believe it comes with a strategy guide......hmm ill look it up

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, at Gamestop they metioned to me about a limited edition guide when I reserved KH2, they said the guide ran around $20, about $5 more than the regular. I think they said it comes with a new box art or artbook like UnknownSora21 said, and it's supposed to be 20% off when you reserve the game with it. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Counterpart

The limited edition is just a strategy guide nothing to get so exicited about.Alot of people have posted this months ago about a limited edition game but it isn't the game as they all found out when they returned to the store its just a strategy guide.And maybe a different box cover but thats it.

KHandBritney

I argree with LordMune........He's right, It still better to have something a little better, But like some of you said its not big, but still nice to have.

sillypieman

When I reserved it at EB Games I actually asked about a limited edition and they said they didn't have anything on their list thingy. Also I COULDN'T STAND having a strategy guide for a game I have never played. I like to play through it (at least the first time through) without any help or anything. It is so much more fun!

ordyh

helios said:
A couple of days ago i went to reserve KH@ and the guy said that there were going to be two editions to it a regular and special edition what do u thinks in the special edition.
I heard that too....i went to Gamestop and they asked me which one and i got confused, so i reserved the LE one.

helios

Bronze Member
My bad just thought it was a secret edition like they might have some stuff not in the regular version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back