• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Line Dancing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesmerized

Ok people, heres what I need. My teacher's really eccentric and had us pick speech topics out of a hat. I was one of the unlucky ones that got a really weird topic- LINE DANCING.

Please help me out, I need different types of line dances.

ALSO, in your guys opinion is the electric slide a line dance? Cha Cha slide?

anime_chic

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok people, heres what I need. My teacher's really eccentric and had us pick speech topics out of a hat. I was one of the unlucky ones that got a really weird topic- LINE DANCING.

Please help me out, I need different types of line dances.

ALSO, in your guys opinion is the electric slide a line dance? Cha Cha slide?

Oh my, our P.E. class has to line dance. =(
Yes I do think that the "Electric Slide" is a line dance, considering we learned it yesterday.
Theres this other weird dance we're learning and our P.E. teacher calls is the "Country". Well at least I think so, maybe not, hmmmmmmm.

frisson

Silver Member
Well as long you're fine with the topic.

But if you're not, I'd suggest demanding a re-try with that hat =O Still, a speech like this has a lot of potential to be pretty funny. Hehe, it might involve busting a few moves to your peers =P

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I've had some experience with line dancing in my Dance and Aerobics class. We did the Cha Cha and Electric Slide and some other country dances. Easy, but fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back