• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

link between riku and MX apprentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You and the rest of KHI...

Anywho, if you're putting up a theory, say what you're trying to prove. Just what do you want to say other then, "they're related"? What purpose do you think it serves?

RoxasAi

I'm really sorry im not trying to be mean...but all any one has so far is that their outfits are similar! this should be close, when you have your theory then post it..... Ok cause this just pointless

PrimeTime

its kinda reversed ... riku's is mostly blue and black......and DS is mostly red and or dark blue ... cant tell.
oh ! and riku's has a heart on it and DS's doesnt....

cloud552000

MX could have entered DS heart like what happens with ansem(heartless) and riku
and riku has the heartless suit and ds has the master suit or a different suit like the unbirth but i am going with a master suit for to 2 reasons 1st the DS suit has not sign
2nd the heartless ansem gave the suit to riku and had the heartless sign on it
and it dose make sense and i could be wrong. i hope to enlightened you with my theory

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Hmm... this got me wondering of a theory.

Maybe MX is Riku's Brother?

Even though I have no evidence, it's a possibility.

No, it isn't.

Anyway, this should be closed until you actually have a theory to put up. It's a waste of space.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Wow, ummm...yeah...We barely have any information on DS, so it's really really hard to make one right now.

But you are right, they do have similar tastes in fashion

[300 post =D]

ReverseUnversed

This is too irrelevant... Riku was only like, 4 years old by the time of Birth by Sleep. And some guys out there believe that Xehanort (the complete being of Xemnas and "Ansem") is the Dark Soldier! But I don't think so. Either way, you can't judge two people by their outfits.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
This is too irrelevant... Riku was only like, 4 years old by the time of Birth by Sleep. And some guys out there believe that Xehanort (the complete being of Xemnas and "Ansem") is the Dark Soldier! But I don't think so. Either way, you can't judge two people by their outfits.

Yeah, outfits symbolise nothing in KH.

Just because people wear org. coats doesnt mean they are related , Gosh.

But I get what youre saying.yeah, you cant really assume that just because they have a uniform in general means the are related. I dont even see many similarities between the two uniforms, just the general colour placements and the skirt part . Doesnt mean they are brothers or anything. One is a heartless related one and the other isnt.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Either way, it is quite obvious DS and Riku are connected to some extent.

OP sure is taken a long time to get the theory on here.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont even think there is a theory. Hopefully Ds has a role similar to Riku's. A close friend to TAV maybe.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
there weapons look similar around the handle.

maybe those are both weapons of darkness

They both have the blue eye part. But DS has a guard thing around the handle.

DS also has two blue eyes.

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe the weapon of Ds has evolved in to keyblade, but instead of light and darkness (way to dawn) , it was all darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back