• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Linkin Park`s Chester Bennington has passed away

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Just heard the news, what a tragedy.
The man had a great personality and an iconic way of singing.
Pouring one for you bud.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Never been a fan of their music, but my heart goes out to his kids and family.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
What an absolute loss.
I may not listen to Linkin Park as much now, but in my young teenage years, I may or may not have dabbled in some KH AMVs with a LOT of their music.
We've lost a great performer and person to suicide once more.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Well... there goes my day.

I cannot believe he's gone. I've been listening to all of their old and current albums since I was a teenager! Linkin Park won't be the same without him. Dude had a great singing voice. This is a tragic day for Linkin Park fans around the globe. :c

R.I.P. Chester Bennington. </3

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
"Flying at the speed of light/
Thoughts were spinning in my head/
So many things were left unsaid [...]"

grew up with them, his voice can't be forgotten, it's one of those voices you can't confuse with other
hope he finds peace.

I can't help but wonder why exactly...

Wilderness

Awards
I have seen Chester perform 22 times. 13 times with Linkin Park, 9 times with Dead By Sunrise.

I've been lucky enough to spend time with Chester, we hung out for about 30 minutes in Hamburg, Germany once, and I toured with his friends and ex-band mates from Dead By Sunrise (known as Julien-K).

I am beyond heart broken today, and it's safe to say I will be for a long time. Chester and LP have been a huge part of my life for 16/17 years now. Many years have been cried tonight, from myself and millions more.

One More Light. x

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
So many angsty teenage memories are flooding back. They weren't my favorite band but their music defined and inspired a generation.

RIP Chester Bennington

To add insult to injury, his death is overshadowed by OJ Simpson getting paroled... of all things. >.>

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I repeat the sentiments echoed by everyone else here, R.I.P Chester Bennington.

Let us take the opportunity to be aware that the thought of suicide lingers in every human being and that we should do the best we can to try and console anybody in that frame of mind.

moonstar_xo

I didn't really listen to Linkin Park, but I know how important the band was to so many people. The world lost an incredibly talented musician and overall great person. My heart aches for his family and close friends. Knowing that this was a suicide makes it a much harder loss to fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back