• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lion King Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

well i was thinking and it seems that sora is hadicap for the moment because there is no way that little kitten can do any type of fighting
and why is he so little if his former self is ath the age of 15?
plz ppl give me answers

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sora can fight perfectly fine have you not seen the scans or are you just blind.........sora fights with the keyblade in his mouth and can fight perfectly fine and if i remember right they even said he can do drive............he is so little(i dont no) but maybe to appeal to younger kids and to fangirls(i guess) but he turned into a lion so he would blend in and not disturb the world's order

OrodrethC

If you think about in the age of lions and whatnot. Being 15 as a lion still makes you small and "weak". Just because Sora is a strong human doesn't necassarily mean he has to be a strong form in all the worlds. Like...I don't think they'll have him where he takes the focus away from the main characters of each world. It's their world so they should be the few, the proud, the kings right? Lol.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
OrodrethC said:
If you think about in the age of lions and whatnot. Being 15 as a lion still makes you small and "weak". Just because Sora is a strong human doesn't necassarily mean he has to be a strong form in all the worlds. Like...I don't think they'll have him where he takes the focus away from the main characters of each world. It's their world so they should be the few, the proud, the kings right? Lol.
no by time lions are like 15 they are way bigger and older than sora

OrodrethC

RikuHeroOfDark said:
sora can fight perfectly fine have you not seen the scans or are you just blind.........sora fights with the keyblade in his mouth and can fight perfectly fine and if i remember right they even said he can do drive............he is so little(i dont no) but maybe to appeal to younger kids and to fangirls(i guess) but he turned into a lion so he would blend in and not disturb the world's order

Sorry to get off subject RikuHeroOfDark, but I love that clip you have in your sig. Where'd you find it?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
OrodrethC said:
Sorry to get off subject RikuHeroOfDark, but I love that clip you have in your sig. Where'd you find it?
you can find it in khinsider's art section just type in riku's ending or something like that or CoM ending in khinsder in their art section
well thanx even though i can't see him in Valor Form...
i think they said he can still do drive

CloudX159

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Why do you say that there´s no way? You lack of imagination. Mickey is small to and he is a powefull warrior for all we´ve seen.

HAHAHA well Mickey stands and walks on two feet and sora has to use 4 feet and a mouth? WTF u mean i don't have an imagination

Aurablade77

Yo you all should think about what they're really doing. This is the only first very small batch of screens for The Lion King world, so not much is known other then he carries the keyblade in his mouth. Trust Square-Enix for coming up with something impressive.

Yanos_Darkspawn

CloudX159 said:
HAHAHA well Mickey stands and walks on two feet and sora has to use 4 feet and a mouth? WTF u mean i don't have an imagination
I mean that you dont have imagination enough to think that cub Sora can be a great warrior, just weilding the keyblade with his mouth,his tail, or just making it float around him smashing enemies, while he cast magic(for example)

helios

Bronze Member
Okay what the F*** he turns into a minature tiger and fights with a keyblade in his mouth..........................sweet i cant wait to see how that gameplay turns out, i see that goofys a turtle and donald is a bird i hope square knows what they are doing.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know Sora is 15 and all, but obviously you can't have a human being there in Pride Rock. We haven't ever seen any humans, so I suppose he turned into a cub because he is so young (like he got turned into a merman in Atlantica). Hope this answers your question.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

CloudX159 said:
well i was thinking and it seems that sora is hadicap for the moment because there is no way that little kitten can do any type of fighting
and why is he so little if his former self is ath the age of 15?
plz ppl give me answers
Ok, so you're saying that if he's 15 years old, he should transform into a 15 year old lion, right? Well, what if he were 45 years old? Oops, Donald just turned him into a rotting lion corpse.

They're working off lion years, ok? 15 years old is a human teenybopper, so he got turned into a lion teenybopper. If he were 80 years old, he would not get turned into an 80 year old lion, because then he would be dead. He would get transformed into an elderly lion.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Exactly Death-By-PWNing

He is a teenage human, so he's a teenage lion, simple as that

And for all of you saying he won't be able to fight with his keyblade in his mouth, you have no idea what your talking about

In the anime Naruto, this kick-ass guy named Zabuza puts a 4 inch throwing knife in his mouth, then runs around and slaughters 50-somethin people, so STFU and get over it

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

TheMuffinMan said:
And for all of you saying he won't be able to fight with his keyblade in his mouth, you have no idea what your talking about
Very true, if anybody out there still believes that it's impossible to fight with a sword/keyblade in your mouth, watch an episode of One Peice, and you'll be proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back