• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lion king lilo and stichand steam willie confrimed!!!

• Thread starter sora's protector
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
First off.....Humans make mistakes and interpret things wrongly at times...so it may not be the truth of things. And, confirmed means definite....and I do not believe that all these magazines just happen to "confirm" them and not have any proof of this conformation. If Nomura didn't say it..then it is not confirmed. Besides.... a Lilo and Stitch world seems odd..maybe, but I have my certain doubts.

Doushitemo

Silverwolf1500 said:
First off.....Humans make mistakes and interpret things wrongly at times...so it may not be the truth of things. And, confirmed means definite....and I do not believe that all these magazines just happen to "confirm" them and not have any proof of this conformation. If Nomura didn't say it..then it is not confirmed. Besides.... a Lilo and Stitch world seems odd..maybe, but I have my certain doubts.
Finally, someone gets it! Nothing is confirmed until Nomura says it or you see a screenshot or trailer.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Give worlds a chance. You don't have the game, no one does. Don't say you hate things untill you try them.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i agree with Riku104 give it a chance. u havent played it so u dont know if its good or bad. it wont be exactly like the movie so if u didnt like the movie u may still like the game version of it. we wont know until we play it. so we cant judge anything until we see and play it.

She Who Knows

Website
www.xanga.com
I wonder if they do they lilo & stitch will it be like with the dalmations. Havin' to collect all the experiments 3 at a time from chest o.o Probly not cause that was L & S 2 but still it's a strange thought

S

sora's protector

it doesen't have to be confrimed by nomura to be true idoits!!! what if they(egm aka 1up) heard it from other KH2 creators, besides egm (1up) usually never lies!!!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well did they say who they got it from. they probably didnt so i dont belive them we need proof not something a mag makes up so they can sell the mags. if they say we did an interview with such and such from Square Enix i will belive them.

Doushitemo

sora's protector said:
it doesen't have to be confrimed by nomura to be true idoits!!! what if they(egm aka 1up) heard it from other KH2 creators, besides egm (1up) usually never lies!!!
We're not saying it won't be in the game, we're saying that there is not proof to back it up, and therefore no reason to believe it. And the mag might not be lieing, they could have gotten their info wrong. Read Silverwolf1500's post agin. Humans make mistakes.

sillypieman

Look, you all have a right to give opinions about worlds and stuff but you can't just completely diss worlds that you know nothing about. Think about hearing about the Winnie the Pooh world...you probably thought "how the heck would that fit in a game like that!" I trust them in making the game and I don't think they are going to put in a world that isn't fun. They want to please the customers. If a world wasn't fun, this company with around 20 years of experience isn't going to just sit back and say "well this world has no potential, but we will put it in anyway just because we can.

Also my opinion on the steamboat willie world is that it would be cool. I think it would be really cool to see sora and whoever in a black and white world. it would be neat to see...well crappy versions of them. I know that sounds stupid but i really think it would add to the variety and give a new experience which would explain a lot about the rivalry between micky and pete.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I think the steamboat willie world, is going to be done in color. Just a vibe i have that it is, and there might be a sword in the stone world. Imagine having to obtain your first keyblade of the game by pulling it out of the stone. and you have to press both attack buttons simultaneosly to gather enought strength to pull it out of the stone. The key could be called strength of the Ages or Merlin's Wisdom. And the release date for kingdom hearts is confirmed on the Japanese official site, but u need to know japanese to figure it out.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
frodo101 said:
steam boat willie AND lilo and stitch are going to be the most retarded worlds in the game
how da hell is steamboat willie gon b a stupid world its gonna explain about mickey and pete dats not stupid it fits into da game perfectly and i may not like lilo and stitch but dat would fit into da game perfectly fine because it could remind sora of DI so maybe u should think b4 u talk

ramiah-thekh-fan

is it really gonna be a world i meen i c the point of steam boat wille it will explain how pete existed in disney but a world......it just doensnt feel right i meen will the world be in black and white my first thought was that it would be some kind of mini game in disney castle but guess not.........

excalligrapher

You kids don't seem to understand the importance of this Steamboat Willie world. Unless you have forgotten, Kingdom Hearts is composed of legendary Disney characters and worlds. What better addition to Kingdom Hearts than the Mickey Mouse classic that started it all? Considering the length of the cartoon, the world will probably be made up of various other black and white Mickey cartoons, don't you guys think? A lot of you kids act like Steamboat Willie will be the name of the world too. It'll obviously have a much more reasonable name.
MickeyandPete.jpg

Besides, the original Mickey Mouse can kick the modern one's ass anyday.
SteamboatMickey.jpg
MickeyMouse.jpg

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^ You're right! And besides that, think of seeing Sora, Donald, and Goofy in B&W! They may even make donald and Goofy "old style" for that world. It'd be one of those "changes to the party's costume" worlds. I think it sounds great, the older the Disney movie the better.

Non-Existant One

This is rediculous. We are fighting over something that we know nothing about. The fact of the matter is we don't know if it is going to be in the game or not and by this I mean those two worlds. So lets just leave it at that. You can believe what you want to believe. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back