• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lionel Messi, a disappointment -- a short article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Funny stuff. I especially liked your closing line.
At the moment however, Messi is expected to miss the first half of the 2014-2015 campaign as he recovers from a back injury sustained while carrying a 23 man squad for almost a month.
For those too lazy to read the whole article.

But dammit, why didn't you put it in this thread? (aside from the fact that the thread in question has fallen into the forever-obscurity of CW's second page)

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
But dammit, why didn't you put it in this thread? (aside from the fact that the thread in question has fallen into the forever-obscurity of CW's second page)

Lmao I think you answered your own question there. I assumed that non-fiction would have its own sub-forum like Poetry does, when I didn't see one I figured I should just make regular thread in the main CW forum. I had no idea that thread existed :/

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lmao I think you answered your own question there. I assumed that non-fiction would have its own sub-forum like Poetry does, when I didn't see one I figured I should just make regular thread in the main CW forum. I had no idea that thread existed :/

You're article was an entertaining read. A shame, really. Its too bad that Lionel Messi lost the game itself.

@Hidden: I sticky your thread. This way it won't get missed again. The main thing is that non-fiction isn't really big here on KHI. If more people start writing non-fiction, it may be possible to make a sub-form for it. [I say this loosely because, I can't make such promises at this point. Something to do in the future perhaps.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back