• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lionking Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heero

Now that we know for shure there is a world does anyone have any idea what the keyblade will look like?

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
The other side said:
you might not get a keyblade from each world this time

I think The other side is right I never seen Sora use any other keyblade except the Kingdom Keyblade. Maybe in KH2 you dont get any other keyblade that would suck now that I think about.:( I have to use the Ultima Weapon Keyblade on that big dragon heartless that is in Mulan's world!!!!!:D

S'SH of LIGHT

I think The other side is right I never seen Sora use any other keyblade except the Kingdom Keyblade. Maybe in KH2 you dont get any other keyblade that would suck now that I think about. I have to use the Ultima Weapon Keyblade on that big dragon heartless that is in Mulan's world!!!!!
no your wrong they just dont want to show any keyblades
as a supprise(dont want to make any spoilers

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I do not know I don't think I want to know till it coems ut caz that why I will be like WOW that looks cool or I do not like that key?

somebody111

We had better get more key blades then just what we have seen. or we should atleast be able to upgrade our kingom keys power or something lol.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Has it been confired we will be able to do that?
Anyways, I am betting the Keychain will have the have the outline of Cubish Simba that Rafiki drew..? I haven't seen that movie in ages...dunno what it could be. Better not be furry though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back