• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Going through Terra's Proud Mode without ever using an item? Made it hard in one or two spots, most notably his final boss.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Lol I actually forgot items existed in this game if I wasn't using cure I would switch to a d-link to heal myself.
Then I found out the lingering sentiment uber healed itself when you do and was like what O.O

Ralz

I got killed by the security lasers in Deep Space.

It was my first time ever in the world, and I had no idea it was them. So, I was slowly being killed off, and I didn't know why. Finally, when the last shot kills me, I see those stupid cameras doing it. Needless to say, when I re-ented that room, I opened a can of whoopass on some video cameras!

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I spent about two hours command melding and leveling commands to take out the MF as terra, just to rush into item, spell, and commandless. It was a total O.O WTFNO moment for me. needless to say I was whooped easily.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I got killed by the security lasers in Deep Space.

It was my first time ever in the world, and I had no idea it was them. So, I was slowly being killed off, and I didn't know why. Finally, when the last shot kills me, I see those stupid cameras doing it. Needless to say, when I re-ented that room, I opened a can of whoopass on some video cameras!

Oh boy, this EXACT same thing happened to me when playing the Japanese version. Darn those stupid camera guns...

GameGirl709

Awards
I accidentally pressed continue after getting ko'd by ventus' 2nd final boss. :( Luckily it didn't take too long for me to beat the 1st one again.

That "Geeeeeyyyyyaaaaaaah" attack by
Spoiler Spoiler Show
got me every time... I'd hear it and run for my life! Gosh that made my heart beat

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I found a hidden treasure chest and area, and melded some really rare commands. Then i went to go test them out without saving and my game froze. when I turned it back on all my stuff was gone and I forgot how to make most of it again. TT_TT

sdr08

1. When i was fighting terra's final boss 7th time, i decided to use megaflare and running around the arena, and staying away from him, (i was playing it on my tv with the volume loud) i was doing good until he did his stupid laugh, it scared the crap out of me, so i let go of the analog stick, and he nailed me with his ars solum move. his laugh got me everytime, so i decided on a new statregy and won.

2. i was trying to meld ars arcanum for terra, but when i got the stuff to mend it, it wouldn't let me. later i found out only ven can only use it.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
1.- I played all ventus story without any ability except scan,
2.- then when i beat the final boss and started a new story with terra i overwrite it on ventus one. (i couldn't sleep that night)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
That "Geeeeeyyyyyaaaaaaah" attack by
Spoiler Spoiler Show
got me every time... I'd hear it and run for my life! Gosh that made my heart beat

That attack scream sounded weird... I thought he was yelling: "Gaaayyy! Gaaay!"

Shadow Key

That attack scream sounded weird... I thought he was yelling: "Gaaayyy! Gaaay!"

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yeah, that fight actually got me pretty upset. By only that attack... it took me longer than I expected to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back